Introduction

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰......

𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐯 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐚
"𝐴 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐯 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐚"𝐴 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

&

𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐢 𝐘𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐯
"𝐼𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑡ℎ"

𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐢 𝐘𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐯"𝐼𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑡ℎ"

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 &..............𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

𝗔𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘃 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗿𝗮

He grew up shuttling, between both parents with almost no affection.

His world shattered when his brother was taken, at a young age, leading to the split of his parents.

Despite the pain, his purpose led him to law, driven by his determination and thirst for revenge.

He keeps his calm and charm people for chaos and hides his aura that screams darkness.

He makes his own flow that he wants to go with, lethal and purposeful. He doesn't lose himself.

Until, she appeared into his life, and suddenly, her presence became his Obsession.

𝑃𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑒.

𝗦𝗵𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗶 𝗬𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘃

She is a sunshine girl, radiates warmth and joy, cherished the most as the youngest member of the family.

Amidst the deep love, there exists extreme possessiveness, constraining and dictating her every move.

Even her only other relationship with the opposite gender got caught into this vicious circle of control.

She avoids conflicts and disputes until it's necessary to barge in.

She believes in her Kanha and see the slightest goodness in people and Universe, as the most.

Until darkness consumed her and throw her in the way of the only person in her life who thrives in it.

𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝐻𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡.

᳀᳀᳀

You will get to know the other characters of the book throughout the book who are the specials too but for now enjoy our Malhotra man and yadav woman.💞

*Tropes of the book is given in the description*

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑎ℎ❤