Blah

A green hair boy was handcuffed and looked down seeing a raft and he got thrown off the wooden plank and landed on the small raft and then three girls fall onto his body and they were not handcuffed but he was and they all looked at the people who did this and they laughed and sailed off with the two trying to cut off the cuffs but they were not strong enough to do anything.

?????: am sorry Izuku I-i

Izuku: it's fine momo.......

Momo: Kyoka kendo any ideas where we are going?

Kyoka: no I don't I can only guess we will be out at sea for a while.

Kendo stayed quiet she didn't say anything to them.

All four of them are at sea for almost two months they were hungry and needed something to drink they had small amounts of fresh water but almost running out all only took a small sip each time they got a little thirsty once they got to a island they were weak and took Izuku to the island.

The three girls looked for something to eat and drink they were wasting away and grabbed some berries and stuffed it into their mouths it was good really good and Kyoka got to Izuku and shoved them into his mouth and made him swallow he opened his eyes and got some more and they helped him up and looked for stuff to break his cuffs and they slammed his arms against a sharp blade and broke it hit his head.

Izuku: OW holy fuck that hurts

Momo: does it?

Izuku: yes it does momo.

Momo: am gonna explore around a bit see if I can find something useful to help us. 

She walked away leaving Izuku alone with his own thoughts and looked at the cuffs he tried adjusting them but it hurts when he moves them even a little bit he stood up and chose to move around.

Izuku found a strange cave he walked in feeling like he could just relax the feeling overwhelmed him actually he could barely move after a moment but continued forward seeing a box with a old piece of paper on it and he grabbed it and read it saying who ever finds this good now became the demon you are meant to be.

He took out the item seeing a fruit with different parts to it and he took a big chunk of every piece in his mouth and swallowed it and it taste like rotten foods he couldn't explain the taste but it was actually awful to experience.

He started to cough intel his voice hurts as a sound exit his voice that shakes the entire island he coughed again and it stopped his throat hurts and he went to the raft where he pulled it more onto the island and set up a basic tent with the materials he could find and he watch as Kyoka and momo came back and helped a bit by tying the raft to a tree and laid down with Izuku in his arms because it got really cold really fast they did this for the two months they were at sea and they got warm and they fell asleep kinda fast.

The next day momo woke up and went on a walk and she didn't care where she might be going just wanted to find something that will help with getting off this island.

She was so tired still and when she saw something shine in the ruble she went over and pulled rocks and stones to the side and saw a katana with a dragon type design on it and she felt this kinda sensation that it belonged to her now she picked it up and the sword slipped through the shift she saw the blade it was pure black and she put it back in it shift and tied it to her hip and went back seeing Izuku being himself and sleeping.

Kyoka also was looking for things and it makes her upset she couldn't find anything and kendo been by herself for a bit she thought everything was her fault it makes her upset knowing she might be the cause of all the problems they been having to deal with her own problems when she felt a whole shock it makes her feel bad she looked around seeing a golden mist coming form a crack form the ground she looked inside seeing a staff and she reached inside and her arm was surrounded by the golden mist and she felt like it was going into her body she grabbed the staff it and she pulled it the fuck out.

She went back to Izuku and laid on his chest just wanting to fall asleep with him.

And Kyoka was tired and saw momo and asked if she could just hang out with her for a bit and both agreed.

Izuku and kendo was sleeping together and Kyoka and momo were sitting on the ground looking at things they didn't want to move they just sat there for hours not thinking nor doing anything.

_________________________

860 words and I am sorry for that short ass chapter am so tired but I'll try more next time