.2

Author's POV

the fancy looking black van parked in front be-lift university.

The be-lift dance professor and head of the student council along with yeji, the vice president of students council were waiting at entrance for this particular van.

And this was the dance team from Hybe University, that were visiting them for a week long.

Hybe University is well known for the  whole town even though it's from a different town. This university recruites the best students. This place is for smart and rich people.

Three four handsome, tall and cute guys came out if the van, along with some older man. This was Hybe University's dance unit that was coming today.

They look around the university as yeji came forward greeting them.

"Welcome to be-lift university. It's a pleasure to have you here today. My name is Hwang yeji, vise president of student council and this is the head of the student council, mr. kim Jung min. And this is our dance club professor Ms. Nara."

Yeji Introduced as everyone came forward and handshaked each other.

"Hello, I'm Kim Jin sung, the professor of hybe university dance team. This is min heeseung, jeon Sunoo, choi jungwon and park taehyun." The dance professor introduced themselves.

"Let's head inside you must be tired from the long ride."

"Wah, this school is bigger than I expected." Sunoo said looking around as yeji was giving them a tour after the refreshments. Yeji smiled at sunoo as a reply.

"By the way, isn't the president of the students council supposed to give us a tour?" The one next to sunoo with a cute dimple asked out of curiosity.

Yeji laughed, "yes that's true but our president can be a little shy around strangers."

"Seems like this person has a great personality." The one on the most back taehyun commented.

"Yeah, but he's very caring and sweet once you get to know him." Yeji said.

They looked around the university with little conversation here and there. Once they were done with the tour yeji left and the dance from Hybe was taken to the place where they were staying.

___

Heeseung and his other three friends entered the room they were staying. It has a two bedrooms and a kitchen with sofa and a tv.

Jungwon sat on the sofa as taeyun was laying on it while sunoo was checking the place out. Heeseung was quiet all the time looking like he was thinking about something.

"Hyung you've been quiet since earlier, is something bothering you?" The youngest member of the group jungwon asked.

Heeseung shook his head, "it's nothing jungwon."

Jungwon looked like he didn't believe him but just let it go.

"So jungwon and me in one room and taeyun hyung and heeseung hyung Is in one room." Sunoo sat next jungwon while explaining.

"fine with me." Taehyun said.

"Same here." Heeseung said.

"So left room is yours and right one is ours." Sunoo said and continued with a pout. "Riki should've came with us. It's so boring without that kid."