.3

Heeseung's POV

I was laughing and talking with my friend and yeji when I was suddenly strucked by a unfamiliar scent lingering in the air. First it was faint and then it got stronger and stronger.

It was a sweet levender scent that almost everyone could get drunk. I don't know why but I wanted to get drunk by the scent.

"Can you smell that scent?" I asked and before anyone could answer my question was answered by my wolf.

'mate'

But before I could even process someone opened the door and their scent struck me like a wave of lightening.

I wasn't able to think and the only thing I could do was look at the male that just came inside. He had black hair and was wearing a cardigan sweater and boy he looked so cute.

I don't what I was feeling. I looked at his movement as he looked around and finally his eyes locked in to mine.

The Minute his eyes were on mine it was like the time stopped. I frozed. I couldn't take my eyes from him. I know everyone was looking at us but I don't care. He looked so beautiful and

He's my mate.

I took a step forward walking up to him and stopping in front of him. "Hi." I said holding myself back from hugging him right there and then.

"H-hi." He stuttered and looked down. How cute.

"What's your name?" I softly asked the beautiful boy in front of me.

"S-sunghoon. Choi sunghoon." He told me still looking down. I held his chin and made him look up at me. "You have a cute name."

His eyes widened a little. "You're my mate." Sunghoon declared.

"Yeah." I smiled unconsciously at the beautiful boy.

A cough intruppted both of them out of the staring contest. They both looked away and heeseung looked at his friends with a glare who was giving him a cocky smile.

"Uh.. why don't you both have some alone time after this class. It won't take long. You guys can wait right?" Ms. Nara stated somewhat in a apologetic tone.

Sunghoon cleared his throat taking a step backward, I looked back at Mr. Nara and nodded my head at her as a answer. Sunghoon turn around to go stay with yeji taking my attention. I was going to stop him but he was already with yeji.

"Sunghoon please introduce yourself." Ms. Nara looked at sunghoon.

"U-uh yeah, hello my name is choi sunghoon, I'm the president of student council and I'll be working along with yeji and the other members of dance club." Sunghoon introduced himself.

"Any questions for him?" She asked but the others shook their heads as an answer. "Okay let's get started with the class then." Ms. Nara clapped her hands.

~~~

Throughout the class I couldn't focus on anything that the professor was saying. Too occupied with the beautiful human who was sitting on the corner of the classroom.

He looks up and we would have eye contact for couples of seconds before he breaks it.

I don't know how to feel really. I found my mate. I am going to tell mom about sunghoon as soon as we go back to the pack.

I am originally from red moon pack. My father min yoongi is the alpha of the pack and everyone has a high Respect for us. Being the only child I'm being trained to become the next alpha, even though I'm in highschool. I enjoy it tho.

I've lots to talk with sunghoon. But for now I just want get to know him.

The rest of the class went in a blur and next thing I knew we were already packing our bags. My friends left early as they I wouldn't go with them.

"Uhh... You're min heeseung." Sunghoon awkwardly asked. "I saw you on tv."

I chuckled and he looked at me flustered. "Seems like you already know me."

I know I have said this like a hundred times now but sunghoon just looks so beautiful. I can't hide my happiness

We were standing beside each other him playing with his fingers. "Sunghoon, can I hug you?" I blurted out.

"What?" He asked startled. I mentally slapped myself. What kind of question was that heeseung! Stupid mouth.

I gave him a smile, "I mean that was stupid of me. So... Should we head out." I asked because we were standing awkwardly in the middle of the classroom.

I heard he mumbles something but I didn't quite catch it. "Hm... Did you say something." I asked hanging my bag on my shoulder.

"You can." He said a little louder.

"I can what?"

"You can... H-hug me." Sunghoon looked down with a red face. I smiled brightly before reaching down to touch his cheeks and making him look at me. I stared into his eyes before gently pulling him into a hug. He hugged be back after some second as I felt like I want be in his arms forever.

I buried my face in his neck, inhaling his sweet levender scent. If I could I would live buried in his scent forever.

I slowly let go off the hug and hold his hand looking at the sunghoon. "We should get out of here."

He cleared his throat before nodding his head and speaking. "Yea, I have to get back to my class."

"Wait." I called out as sunghoon was taking a step to leave. "You're not going with me.. I mean us?"

He smiled a little. "no, but yeji will be with you guys for now."

"Oh."

So I'm not going to see him again. The thought of not seeing him made me mad, I mean he's my mate and I want him to be my side.

"Hey, you ok?" He gently reached out his hand to touch my cheek. With a gentle smile on his face, I leaned into the touch closing my eyes a little.

"I want to be with you for a little longer." I said looking at him while a pout formed on my face.

"Meet me at lunch, in the uni garden... Is that okay for you? Hm?" He tilted his head cutely.

I smiled, "more than okay." I said and he returned the smile and we walked to the exit.

~~~

This part is not fully completed and it's taking me too long to update so I'm just going to post what I have written so far.. originally there was supposed to be sunghoon's POV here too.. not the  best I could've done but yea!

And I'm really sorry for not updating. It's just I have been really sick this past few days and also Kim_Venom77_ thanks for waiting patiently for me and ur support. 😌

If you find any grammar mistakes pls kindly correct me..

:))