Characters

I'm the monster you created...

Eleanor Johnson/MIller is a girl who is 16 years old, abused by her own family. She has many secrets that many people don't know. She lives in Ottawa, Canada, with her "family" in a poor zone. She attends a school near her home, she's pretty good at school but she's not very smart but when it comes to logic things you can't find someone better.

                                        don't fucking talk about my family like this...

Oliver Miller, Don of the American mafia, has 7 sons and one missing daughter. He's been looking for her for 14 years but still can't find her. His character has changed a little bit since Eleanor was kidnapped. He and his sons live in California.

                                                      you should be terrified of me...

Leo Miller the oldest son and brother, he's 28 years old. He's one of the kids that remembers Eleanor 's kidnapping. He runs a weapon business, he gets trained to be the next Don.

                                                  hungry dogs are never loyal...

Elias Miller 26 years old, he's like a mom toward his brothers. He's psychologist of the house, he helps with the investigations and he has the task to make questions to people.

                             we do terrible things for the people we love...

Theodor Miller is 24 years old, he is that kind of guy that would burn the world for their family. He had a special feeling with his sister, but he also changed a lot after she got kidnapped.

                          I'm not sorry if that's what you are thinking about...

Noah Miller is 21 years old, ruthless and kills everything that lays on his way. he doesn't give a fuck about anyone but just about himselfe.

                         you are losing my interest, and that is very dangerous...

Adam Miller is 18 years old, he is a very calm person. He doesn't speak too much, he only talks when it's important. He's the oldest of the triplets, the character he owns is completely different from his twins. Maybe he has a secret...

                                           I read the rules before breaking them...

Aiden Miller is 18 years old, he is similar to his brother Noah. He'll have a love and hate relationship with Eleanor. He's careless, a playboy and smart. He's the second oldest of the triplets.

                                                            where you go, i go...

Alan Miller is 18 years old, the youngest of the triplets. He's òlike a sun in the house, a very cheerful guy who likes to talk to everyone.

THIS IS THE INTRODUCTION TO THE CHARACTERS, LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT, STAY TUNED FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER!!