Caput 2

A/N

READ BEFORE READING, PLS TRY TO COMMENT DURING AND AFTER THE READING OF THE CHAPTER SO I KNOW YOUR OPINIONS TOO

I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THE CHAPTER

and now you're in the stars...

It's already been 5 hours since they are torturing us, but they just have left.

" it was pretty funny, uh?" the unknown man said " yeah we should try again" Alfei relied

They were looking at us with a smirk on their face till they got out of the basement.

"What happened to you?" I asked " I didn't know I was going out till they told me we were going to a friend's house and they got me here. But why didn't you tell me about what they do to you?" she says," i wanted to ask you that question too, and you never asked me so i never said" i replied," what i should have asked you, do your parents abuse you?"Nadia says

"yeah it would be a bit awkward, but anyways since when do they do this to you?" i asked, "it's been 7 years till now, i don't know why but one time they came back home drunk and under drugs and they started beating my ass, what about you?"she said

"umm i don't remember but it's been a while, since i was little i think around 5 or 6 years old" i replied, " oh my god, you were so little how they could do this to you, may i know what they used to do?" she says," umm it's a bit personal but i can try-she nodded-so it all start when my mom died i was around 4 or 5 and then Alfei decided to get married again with Jade, dad says i had to treat her like my mom and she would do the same like towards her daughter, me, but they didn't. After my 5th birthday they started being harsh to me, i had to take care of myself without bothering them or there would be consequences. It was just beating at first but after my umm 10th birthday Alfei came back at home alone and Jade wasn't there 'cause she was at some friends house, he start coming closer to me and touching me with a smirk on his face he was proud of what he was doing, i begged him i pushed him but it didn't work it just made him madder and more violent towards me, and then he started raping me once a month then two, till it became four or five per week" i said, she was crying.

"I'm sorry for what you've been thinking," she said and I nodded, thanking her.

after 3 days

It's been three days since i got here, they use to come to us everyday ubuse us and then they leave.

But I have a filling for today, something bad is going to happen.

There are so many noises ." Morning Elly, how do you feel?" Nadia says

"morning Naddy, i don't know i feel exhausted, what about you?" I asked, even if I already know the answer 'cause I can see it from her face, she is sick and she can't take it anymore. I guess I need to sacrifice myself today. Yeah as you heard we started doing this thing, when one of us is sick(even if we are both sick, the other one sacrifices herself but that doesn' mean that the other one doesn' get hurt too but less).

" No i'm ok i just need to rest a bit" she said

" Don't worry i'm going to take the worst part today it's ok you've already took my back many times now it's on me" I said

" No honey you are to little don't worry I can still handle it"

" Nad you can't, you know too, don't worry"she hesitated but then she nodded at me with sad look"don't worry Nad we'll be ok, it's just about a count of time and then we'll be out of this shitty house, so be strong and don't give up!" I encouraged her.

The noises began, I can hear someone talking, it's a male voice. I suppose it's Alfei...it's also can be Nad's father, but I don't know his name maybe I should ask her.

" Hey Nad, what's your dad's name?"

'' well actually he is not my dad, those are my foster parents, they found me in the orphanage, they were rich and Mother wanted a girl to help her with the houseworks, so they chose me, they said they loved me because of my aesthetic, at first I believed them but after a while it was getting worse. They were a healthy couple, they had money, they loved each other but then someday Father found Mother in the bed with another man, so he got angry. He got out of the house and then he came back at home drunk, not remembering anything. He was another person. An aggressive part of him came up that night, but it wasn't to hurt Mother but me. 'Cause he thought I was the casus belli of the situation, he says that from the day they adopt me things start going bad, in fact they weren't that rich anymore I had to go and work my ass from them but after I did it, I would always got beaten, so no he's not my dad. By the way his name is Jordan Karden"

(casus belli => cause of the situation)

"I'm sorry Nad, but i know that name it sounds familiar-" i was not able to finish the sentence till some opened the door.

"Look our little birds are up, what do you think shall we got our first round"

A/N

IT'S NOT A TRIGGER PART, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING SOME DESCRIPTIVE PARTS THEN SKIP IT

They started with something soft, punches. I got used to them. You know I can handle more.

But Nadia couldn't because she was weak, she fainted a few times. Her mother came back with a knife and used it on Nad, she was screaming and begging them to stop. But the situation got worse when they tied us up. I know what was coming they would use us to give them pleasure.

They started with me, it was a hard one. It was bad, but I had to resist. I couldn't scream 'cause they would go worse on Nadia and I didn't want that.

FINISH "TRIGGER"

" We should take a rest now, I'm pretty tired but before we have to give our baby the gift for her birthday" Alfei says

It was my birthday but I didn't care about it 'cause all the time something BAD happens.

And I was right, Alfei pulled a gun and pointed it towards Nadia and he shot.

"Nadia!Noo!" I was screaming, using all the air in my lungs.

They broke me again, they knew about my love for her, she was like a sister to me I loved her.

They were laughing, enjoying my desperation.

It was not fair they took so many things from me, I have to take themes too.

HII THE SECOND CHAPTER FINISHED I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, VOTE THE CHAPTER AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT THE STORY JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE ON INSTAGRAM: @kcahyemi

THANK YOU @reawritess_FOR VOTING THE 1° CHAPTER YOU PUT IN A MOOD TO CONTINUE WRITING THE 2° CHAPTER <3