Caput 1

'cause i need this hole gone...

I woke up, I went to the bathroom and I saw the most horrible thing I would like to see.There was a reflection, my reflection, on the mirror, my whole body was covered by bruises, I opened the water to take a shower. I used the cold water 'cause if I use the hot one it would make noise and it would wake them up; I don't want that to happen 'cause I would be in trouble. After my shower I got ready and covered the bruises with concealer even if it doesn't cover them at all but at least they are not very visible, I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for me and my "parents", it's very suspicious 'cause they should be downstairs but they are not. The living room is messy, there are bottles of alcohol and drugs on the floor. I tidied up everything, I swept the floor throwed the bottles in the trash bag. After 30 minutes I was done. I had to wait for my parents to wake up. When I was little one time I went and woke them 'cause I was hungry and I wanted to get dressed properly but my actions had consequences.

Flashbacks

i'm so hungry...

I went to my mom and dad's room to wake them up. "mommy, daddy! Please wake up. I'm so hungry and my dress is dirty. I need to get changed!" i said, "what do you want you little brat, let us sleep and go change your own shit alone!" dad says, " i regret the day i gave birth to you" mom says, "please mommy wake uppp!" I don't even remember the moment I was pushed to the ground with my father's hands on me and beating me again and again.

I didn't know why, I just wanted to eat...

End Flashback

When I was a kid I didn't know what was happening, I thought I was the problem and in fact that's what they kept saying to me after that day. I learned how to take care of myself, do my own laundry, shower, get dressed, brush my own hair...

I never learned what is the affection that parents give to their children, I just learned how to hate myself 'cause that's what they felt towards me. At school the boys never look at me. I have one friend but she's not my same age and she doesn't attend the same school. We met each other when sir.Alfie decided to make me sleep in the street as punishment for not doing the laundry. Nadia was my best friend. She took me to her house and we slept together. I thought that finally someone was caring about me, and it is. She taught me how to fight, use guns and knives but I can't fight back against my parents. I get scared and anxious.

 When my parents arrived they were already drunk even if it's just 7:30 am, "where are you whore?" Dad says "I'm here sir" I say "did you make the breakfast?" mom asked "yes i did miss" i answered taking the dishes at the table to let them eat. "STOP!" I heard " let us see if you did a good job this time" , sir said, making me remember what happened last night. I stayed with a low head looking at the ground waiting for a response. " YOU BITCH, THIS IS SALTY AND COLD" Alfie says " DO YOU WANT US DEAD?" says Jade, my mom. I knew what would happen, he started beating me and cursing at me and at some point he wanted more but I couldn't. I begged again and again but nothing happened, it was just getting worse and worse.

After 4 hours

I got up from the floor, I was so sick I could just think of what happened. I hate myself 'cause I can remember this very well because of my photographic memory.I tried to get up but I just fell down. I tried again and made some steps towards my "bedroom", I cleaned myself and wore another outfit, prepared my school bag and got out of this house called "HELL".There was the second session at school. I rapidly went to miss.Kingsley, she's a math teacher. I personally like her. She's not my favorite one but also not the pejor(worst it's Latin). I'm pretty good at math but not excellent. It's one of my favorite subjects. I sat down on the last disk of the class. The teacher started talking i was barely listening till i hear the bell ringing, now i have P.E. i changed myself and got to the gym with my other classmates. The teacher decides gto do volleyball, and he made me do my own squad. After the sets my team winned and it was to time to get to our homes.I was walking in the hall thinking about going to the "HELL" house, I don't want to meet them again.

After a bit I was in front of the door. I knocked but no one answered so probably they were not there till I heard someone laughing. I opened the door 'cause apparently it was open and went towards the stairs, while I'm getting near and near to the basement I can hear the voices getting louder. They were not alone they were with someone, there is also someone begging and screaming...

I know who it is, it's Nadia, my friend, how did she get here? Did she got kidnapped? what her parents will say? She will not want to be my friend anymore. There is the basement door in front of me. I opened it a bit to see and apparently they are torturing her, but they are not alone there is someone else it's a couple I suppose. "PLEASE!!! STOP!" Nadia says, while I was looking I touched something and it falled down. They heard me 'cause they all suddenly turned to the door, I panicked, I was sweating so bad I couldn't control my breath anymore."HEY!! what are you doing here" says Jade "Shall we have fun with her too?" says Alfei they all nodes besides Nadia who was passing out, i started running but i felt a powerful grip on my hand. They catched me, and they started torturing us and and raping us. It was like hell, i felt like dying.

HII THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT LET ME KNOW HOW IT WAS PLS! I'M PROBABLY GOING TO PUBLIC A CHAPTER PER WEEK! PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!