Ch || 3 || childhood friends

——•——

——•——

Jade was now, 3 years old and she was at the park with her older brother running around, being pushed on the swing by her brother that is until she noticed a boy by himself being the sweet girl she is, she walked towards the boy.

"Hewlo my name is J-Jade

"Hewlo my name is J-Jade.." Jade said softly looking at the boy who was already looking at her, as he smiled showing his little visible dimples.

"Y-you have p-pretty eyes.." the boy said, making little Jade turn red, as she looked at the boy as he smiled showing his gummy smile.

"What's yew name?" Jade ask softly, as she looked at the boy who was only little taller than her.

"I'm Eli." The boy blushed as Jade smiled brightly at him, while her brother glared at him in the distance.

"Eli baby let go!" A lady said running to her son, as she picked up her son and taking him home, leaving Jade watching him leave.

Eli watched over his mom shoulders looking at her, as he waved at her while she did same, her brother walking up and scooping her in his arms.

"Time to go home my little pumpkin.." Chance said as they both walked to the car and Chance strapping her in her car seat and leaving the park.

Since that day Jade been going to the park, that's where she would meet Eli and they would play together, they grew so close.

——•——

Jade was now 6, her and Eli who was 8 had been friends for a long time, and never wanted their friendship to end as they became so attached until one day.

"I-I'm leaving.." Eli said as tears rolled down his face, he did not wanna leave Jade he wanted to stay with her.

"P-Please don't go.." Jade cried holding his fingers, not wanting her Eli to leave gripping his hand tightly.

"I will come b-back for you.." Eli said, and giving her his necklace that his mom bought him, while wiping her tears away.

Eli's mother came towards him and kissed little Jades head, Jade became a daughter to Eli's mother, she loved Jade like her own.

"I'll miss you dear.." Eli's mother Kathleen said, as she hugged the girl tightly before picking Eli up, watching as jades brother walked towards Jade.

Jade watched as her best friend leave, crying into her brother's neck as they entered the car, Eli crying as he waved at Jade who cried more one last time.

——•——