Chapter 6: Mute

TW: swearing, mental health, supernatural.

Song: runaway
Artist: Bon jovi

Willow's pov:

Noah knows like he actually knows; he's outside my room right now. I always knew he was eventually going to find out that I was back, but to be honest I was dreading it. I don't want to deal with it right now either, I look a right state and I don't want to let Noah and especially not Stiles see me like this.

"Feeling any better about any of this?" Jordan's light humour is enough to get me rolling my eyes again.

"As if, what do you think?" I huff, standing up from the bed and pacing forward and back in a certain rhythm.

"Don't stress about it, I'm right here he won't hurt you." I send a scowl towards Tyler even though I know he's being extremely sarcastic, I don't need anyone standing up for me. I can do it on my own.

"I'm not a princess that needs a knight in shining armour!" I announce, turning to my boyfriend who just raises his eyebrows in amusement. "Shut up." I mutter, Jordan stands up beside me now, his warm hands rubbing my shoulders tenderly. I melt into his touch immediately.

Tyler hums, taking a seat in one of the spare chairs. "Hmm, yeah. Sure looks like it." I stick my middle finger up at him whilst leaning in to kiss Jordan, long and hard before the door is quite literally blown off of its hinges.

"Shit." We all gasp in shock as Noah strides into the room with Stiles. I slap a hand over my mouth, not knowing how I feel about this situation at all. "I'll take that as my cue to leave." Ty mutters before sliding out from the room, he turns back to give the two of us one last smile to which I mouth, 'pussy' I hear him chuckle as he walks away.

——————————————

Everyone stays silent and still for a couple of seconds before the Sheriff (still in his uniform) blurts out a grating, "So... is someone going to explain what has happened or will I have to find out for myself?!" He's furious at me, I can see that anger burning in his eyes.

I glance to Stiles who just looks happy to see me, sending him a brief smile before turning my attention back onto Noah. Jordans' hand slips into mine, giving me my much needed comfort— well, enough to stop me freaking out again.

"No, don't you dare touch my daughter, Parrish." Noah points towards him, I stumble back behind my boyfriend ever so slightly as to not worry anyone. He gives my hand another squeeze. I feel my breathing pick up ever so slightly.

"I don't think you're in the right position to judge our relationship, Stilinski." Jordan politely snaps back, clearly not wanting to loose his job yet wanting to protect us too.

"This is none of your concern, Parrish. Get out of the room, whilst I speak to my daughter. I will talk to you later. Stiles stay with him." Noah orders; causing the two males to leave the plain room. I huff stubbornly and sit back on the bed so that my feet are dangling mid-air.

"Do you have to scare away all my boyfriends?" I ask, Noah laughs under his breath.
"Of course I do, I'm your father." I stare into his eyes, and then away, guilt trickling in my veins.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was ba—"

"Hey, look at me, kid." He sits in the chair opposite me, it scratched against the floor as he angles his gun (that I'm pretty sure he isn't allowed to take in here) towards the side of his hip and gets comfortable, "I'm happy you're back and safe. I just want to know what happened, is there anything I can do?"

I look back to him, tears in my eyes, "My episodes came back." I make a strange hand gesture, "My PTSD has been bad lately, and I didn't say anything because I didn't want to worry you. I know you have a lot on your plate already with your old cases and all of that."