4.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.

I Love You.

I love you because you actually put effort into me.

I love you because nobody has ever given me the love that you have given me and you are the only one that could ever love me this way.

I love you because you always make me feel that I am worth something. I love you because you have a nurturing nature and you take care of me. I love you because you made me smile when I almost forgot how to.

I love you because you have a huge and honest heart. I love you and every little detail about you.

I love you because you are simply you.

5 days later

Y/N POV

I was another day at the office, telling people good and bad news. I hate telling people bad news, it just makes me feel horrible even when I know I can't control it. 

Jane: "Y/N?" My assistant called out to me.

I walked out of my office and up to her desk. "What's up", I looked at the paper in her hand, "Um, Mrs. Knowles, did you see her 2 weeks ago for her appointment?" 

"Yes, I checked her in and informed her of all the other options for exercises and stretches she can do to ease her muscles. You know, so it can take away from the tension down there." 

"Ok, Mrs, Knowles, what did she look like?" She said writing on the paper with a smirk on her face.

I squinted my eyes, "Why?" I crossed my arms waiting for her to respond. 

"Was it thee Knowles, as in Beyonce Knowles." She said.

"Yes, .. and... ", she looked at me sideways then stood up sitting on the corner of her desk. "Were you nervous?" "Yes, but I kept it professional so she might consider coming back." 

She was laughing. "Better be glad it wasn't me, would've been singing my ass off." I giggled. "Yeah, that's why it wasn't you because I know you would've and I didn't want you scaring her off." I said shaking my head. "Don't act like you didn't want to bust a move when she walked in." She said smiling at me. 

"No...... Alright, maybe a little bit." "Exactly", we both started laughing and dancing. 

"Alright, stop, she is supposed to be coming in today for a checkup so be cool. I would like her to be a regular." I saw her looking down at her phone, I walked over and snapped my fingers. "Hey, so that means no singing or dancing, got it." I said sternly.

"Ok, damn, I'm not gonna embarrass myself. You going to the Renaissance tour."

"Yes, I am super excited, I know it's about to be amazing." I said smiling.