25.

The razor cut deeper, Than ever before, The blood trickled down her arm, Staining her floor.

It wasn't very long, Before her life flashed by her eyes. Her heart was then shattered, As she remembered his lies.

It hurt when he said those words to another girl, But he had no clue. How she cut deeper, When he said "I love you!"

Jealousy had pricked her, Her small innocent heart. The razor's work was done, It had done its part.

An angel in white, Held out her fingers. The girl accepted, But her body still lingers.

Omniscient

Y/N was anxious and impatient about touching Beyoncé. She couldn't slow down because she felt empty without her touch. Even though she said she was trying to stay away from her she just always is pulled back to her. She knew she couldn't hold back her feelings for her. But she was worried about Monica.

In that moment Y/N was eating Beyoncé for the 5th time not giving her any room to calm down from her high. Y/N was gonna make sure she never felt like this with anyone else.

Y/N POV

I wasn't going to let up. She came over and over again. I just wanted her to relax and feel good. After everything with Shawn she was hurt and I just want her to know that I'm here.

"Tell me how you feel?" I said slowly pushing in two fingers.

She went to respond but couldn't speak when I started going faster.

I stopped making her whine and look at me.

"Babyyy..." She whined.

I circled her clit teasing her slowly spitting on it staring at her watching it drip down on her clit. I smirked.

"Stop teasing. I need you."

"You know what I want." I slapped her clit making her jump but she was dripping even more because of it.

"You love that shit, don't you?" I said smirking.

She nodded.

I smacked it again causing her to whimper. "I'm not doing anything until you say what I want." I gritted.

She grabbed me by my shirt pulling me to her face.

"Stop fucking teasing me daddy. Fuck me."

Well damn.

I quickly obliged and went down pushing two fingers in going fast making her squirt. I sucked on her clit letting it go with a pop.

"Oh shit daddy!" She said shaking.

"I'm cum-..."

She let out a loud scream cumming hard. White creamy liquid came gushing out making me do a long lick swirling my tongue around catching every drop.

I got up kissing her lips before laying beside her. She immediately came to lay on me wrapping her arms around me. I grabbed her holding her close rubbing her back.