Character Info PT1 (of now)

Fleet (Scorbunny):Physical Stats: Agile and quick, with high speed and agility. Moderate strength and endurance.

Magical Stats: No magical abilities but possesses a keen sense of intuition and tactical prowess.

Powers: Fleet can create small flames for attacks, such as Ember and Quick Attack.

Likes: Strategic planning, exploring new places, camaraderie with teammates.

Dislikes: Overwhelming odds, injustice, unnecessary violence.

Age: Young adult in Pokémon terms (equivalent to a teenager in human years).

Morale: High morale, driven by a sense of responsibility as the team leader and a desire to protect his teammates.

Riolu (Newly Discovered):Physical Stats: Agile and quick, with potential for high attack and speed. Lower HP and defense.

Magical Stats: Unique power related to predicting opponents' moves and enhancing speed and reflexes.

Powers: Riolu's abilities include Quick Attack, Force Palm, and Aura Sphere (once fully mastered).

Likes: Discovering new abilities, helping others, bonding with teammates.

Dislikes: Feeling helpless, being unable to protect others, uncertainty about his past.

Age: Newly discovered, exact age unknown (equivalent to a young teenager in human years).

Morale: Initially unsure and cautious, but grows confident and determined as his powers awaken, driven by a desire to prove himself and protect his newfound friends.

This is all of PT1 characters stats changes will be made. Toodles