THE BEGINNING (Part 2)

After that he pulled Charlie and Angel Lust who still licking her popsicle to a couch where he explained his backstory in a short version and told them how he got here for 30 minutes.

Author:(What I am about to write is not hell and heaven accurate. This is my version of hell and heaven so please if you believe in Christianity don't feel offended because this is a work of fiction.)

Vaggie: So let me get this right.*She put her hand together* You are Lucifer from another world and your Mother and Father is the Queen of heaven and Satan and also your brother is Michael the archangel of heaven!?

Charlie: Wait.....*She raised her hand* If you are Lucifer why don't you called yourself Lucifer?

SPY: That is a very good question.*proceeded to point his finger at Charlie which she replied by tilting her head* The reason why I don't use that name is because I was living in the living world.

Vaggie: You living on the living world like earth? *She then put everything together and a light bulb appeared on her head* Ohhhhh......that's explain why you look so much like human.

SPY: Yeah it's more like I'm getting used to living in a living world really, also I was living there for about a hundred years. And of course as you can see now I ended up here in hell which I have no idea will it be the same hell as where I came from.

Charlie: And what does your hell look like from your own world?

SPY: Let me put in the simple terms. Torture,Pain,Screaming and people begging for mercy. People in my hell are paying for their sins. That's how my hell looks like every single soul in my hell has to go through their sins that they committed in their past life and if they don't go through it. They will never be clean or as a term of Charlie said redeemed.

Charlie: Is that mean they will go to heaven after that!? *Said with an excited tone of voice*

SPY: I don't know that answer but I assume is yes. These soul will go to heaven and will be judged whether not to go to heaven or reborn.

Vaggie: And if they are reborn? *raised her left eye brow*

SPY: They will live they life back on the earth but as a newborn baby and a forgotten memory of their past which they can't remember.

Charlie: So are you saying that my plan could work?

SPY: I would say yes....

Charlie eyes then goes big and have a star inside the pupils.

SPY: But also no...

Charlie then dropped back to her normal self while crossing her arm with a disbelief face.

SPY: Look Charlie the reason why I say your plan might not work because it's all down to heaven themselves who will judge their souls but the thing is I don't know that this heaven is the same as my heaven okay? So please don't lose your motivation Charlie.*He then holding both of Charlie hands* I believe your idea of redeeming sinners in hell I wish I could do it back in my world. Don't worry Charlie if anyone doesn't believe your dream just know that I....Lucifer from another world will support you all the way.

Charlie then blush by those words because of that the S mark begins to form on her hand.While Vaggie look at SPY holding her girlfriend hand which she doesn't know why she feel slight hint of jealousy but not for SPY but for Charlie who get to hold his hands twice now.And Angel Lust who have been looking at both Charlie and SPY also jealous but she keep it hidden well.

Charlie: SPY.....I really appreciate your word even this world Lucifer doesn't believe me. *Her tears started to form on her eyes* You would be a great assistant for me and a great help to this hotel.*She said while holding his hand and blushing harder that her face can be noticeable which SPY didn't notice but other 2 girls notice but then his eyes wider*