HOMECOMING (UPDATE)

"Let the new era of hell begin"

Third person pov:

The scene open with SPY walk up to NOVA and get in it as he starts the car up and as he was about to put it in gear he hears a knocking on the window as he turns his head to see Vaggie standing there knocking at the window.

SPY: *Rolled his window down* Hey, Vaggie what's up?

Vaggie: Are you going out?

SPY: Yeah I am.*As he look at Vaggie to see her worried face* Don't worry I will come back I promise.

Vaggie: *Look at him with a genuine smile* Okay...... Look I wanted to do something for you before you go.

SPY: Okay.....? what is it?

As he said that Vaggie lean into his car and kissed him on his cheek leaving a visible lipstick mark on his cheek.

Vaggie: *Blushing heavily* Okay gotta go bye!!! *She walk away then shout back at him* Be safe okay!!!!!!

After that Vaggie got back into the hotel.While SPY looking at her with a smile on his face.

SPY: I will be safe......... Vagatha~

He then drove the car away while that happen the camera then pan to a balcony revealing Charlie standing there hand on the balcony rail as she witness the whole thing.

Charlie: I love you Vaggie but... *Her horn started to grow and her eyes turning red and she clenching her hand on rail so hard that the rail start to bend in the shape of her hand* HE'S MINE!!!!! *Said with a demon voice*

5 days later:

The scene start with someone walking toward the door and slam it open to reveal SPY standing there. His back facing the mysterious person who walk through his office door while SPY look at the view through his window office.

???: SPY!!!!!! *Said with a radio wave in his voice* Carmilla want to see you and really urgently too!!!!

SPY: Carmilla? Carmilla Carmine? The weapon dealer overlord? What did she want,Vox?

Vox: *Rolled his eyes* Yeah.....she wanted to see you.

SPY the turn around to reveal he is wearing his suit with a black and red theme.

(Like this)

SPY: Where did she want to meet?

Vox: Her office.