It's Not Pity, It's Love

Request: no

Pairing: Izuku Midoriya X Reader

Warnings: blood, limb loss, ptsd

Title: "It's Not Pity, It's Love"

Quirk: Water Manipulation

Hero Name: Mizu (water)

"Deku, to your left!" "Got it, thanks Mizu!"

The fight was brutal. Stretchers were being carried around the debris with civilians and heroes' bodies.

-

There were only a few of you left fighting, including some of your good friends, Red Riot, Dynamite, Chargebolt, Uravity, Deku, and you.

-

This was just a mission. You were just in highschool.

-

Froppy and Earphone Jack were down for the count by the time half of the villains were defeated, so now it was just the six of you.

-

The number of villains was slowly decreasing, though.

-

You were winning.

-

Well, you thought so.

-

The ground rumbled and shook violently as what looked to be some sort of cousin of the Mech Giant came into view.

-

You looked over at Red Riot, who was the closest to you.

-

His face held pure terror and fear as he gazed at the creature.

-

You weren't going to let its size stop you.

-

You charged forward and soon did your best friend and long-time crush, Deku.

-

The giant started rooting trees straight from the ground, hurling them at you and him as you caught them with your water or Deku smashed through them or redirected them with blackwhip.

-

Once the giant reached near the outskirts of the city, he took a fistful of a large building, and since you were closer to him, he chucked it at you with all of his force.

-

The corner of the building came apart in pieces which you easily dodged, but a giant glass shard forma window came at you and you dodged it, you had thought, until you felt the edge of the glass cut straight through the top of your arm, slicing the limb clean off.

-

"Y/N! NO!"

-

As you stopped dead in your tracks, your eyes wide, you looked down at your shoulder, where your arm used to be, and fell to your knees in shock.

-

You were absolutely petrified.

-

Blood splattered on the cracked pavement below you as your eyes dried up and your throat swelled.

-

While you were in your haze, Deku had already taken out the giant with two or three 100% smashes and ran as fast as he could to you.