No Plot

Request: no

Pairing: Katsuki Bakugo x reader

Warning: porn no plot.

Title: "No Plot"

Your body jolted roughly every time Katsuki slammed his hips into your aching cunt.

His dorm room was dark, it set the mood.

The pillow he put between the headboard and the wall barely muffled the hard banging sounds as it rammed into the wall just from the sheer force of Katsuki's hips.

You were aching; you begged him to stop or give you so much as a break.

But did you really even want one?

He had his rough hand over your mouth to help muffle the screams that came out of it, but to no avail.

He covered your nose, too. Said he wanted to 'see how long you could last without passing out'.

What a fucking psycho.

You felt his warm, wet tongue glide up your neck to the back of your ear.

"You better learn to keep it down, princess. Otherwise we're gonna be here all night," he growled in your ear in a teasing, mean manner.

You looked up at him through your long, wet eyelashes, pleading with him to let you breathe.

You tried to wiggle your wrists out of the belt that tied them to the headboard, only creating burning, itchy marks on them in return.

Your face was getting redder and redder by the second as his thrusts became more and more violent.

"Only a few more seconds, baby. You can hold on..."

His voice was smooth like butter but dammit this man was a menace.

You felt his teeth dig into your shoulder.

Your scream of absolute pleasure was almost silent.

The inside of your thighs were bruising from the maniac's repeated hard fucks.

Then, he removed his hand completely, and you gasped helplessly for air.

You were nearing your high and, by the spurts of his hips, he was too.

And with a long, drawn and deep moan, he released everything he had into your dripping, aching, abused cunt.