Sports Festival

The stadium erupted into a cacophony of cheers and applause as the final match of the tournament reached its climax. With each electrifying moment, the crowd's fervor reached new heights, their cheers echoing off the walls of the stadium like thunderous applause. The air was electric with anticipation, and the roar of the crowd echoed through the stadium like a thunderous wave. Thousands of spectators packed the stands, their voices rising in unison as they cheered on their favorite competitors.

As the anticipation grew with every passing game, the crowd erupted into a deafening roar, their cheers reverberating throughout the stadium like a thunderous wave. Every seat was filled to capacity, with fans from all walks of life converging to witness the thrilling spectacle unfolding before their eyes. In that moment, amidst the sea of cheering faces, the true spirit of competition shone bright, uniting strangers in a shared passion for the thrill of the game.

Youyorozu took deep breaths, her game was up next. If she wins this she'll be moving on to the quarter finals. Her opponent will be Tokoyami. At first sight he seems like a regular person, just with a mutation quirk that made him look like a bird. But with further inspection of his quirk it is a dangerous one. The quirk Shadow lets him use a shadow like being coming out of his body. Although weak when a lot of light is present, it becomes an uncontrollable demon when night falls.

"I may have an advantage. Since his quirk is weak when a lot of light is present, this could be used to my best interest. But seeing Shadow's performance during the team fight earlier, it is still strong and very maneuverable which would put me at a disadvantage" She said to herself in an empty room.

Momo sat there in the waiting room, with a little tremble in her body. She had a book that may prove useful to her. Since her quirk depends on her knowledge of an item's molecular structure she browsed every item that emits an intense light.

"O-oh hello there Momo" A voice can be heard behind her.

"Eek... Oh it's just you Izuku" She said as a sigh of relief exits her breath.

"Sorry Momo, I didn't mean to scare you like that" He said as he scratched behind his head.

"No worries Izuku, it was enough to bring me back to reality. I was too stuck reading this book, it will be useful for the upcoming match hopefully" She had an unconfident tone in her voice.

In her mind she was not ready for the fight. But she knew that when she walked into the areana that the whole world would be watching. Who would buckle with that type of pressure placed on your shoulders.

"H-hey, uhh turn that frown upside down ehe" Midoriya cringed at himself. He wanted to perhaps lighten the mood.

He knows what type of pressure she is going through. Everybody in the competition felt the pressure to succeed, to impress and to prove. They came to the tournament to show off their skill with confidence and determination. She is from a wealthy family no doubt about it and that is probably one of the reasons why she is so pressured right now. Midoriya as well feels a certain type of pressure similar to hers. He is tasked to be the successor to All Might 's quirk, of course he wants to prove to the world that he is a suitable successor and the next symbol of peace. And so they were, there to shine the brightest that they have ever been.

"I-I know it's scary out there in the areana one on one with your opponent, but hey this won't be your only chance to show off your skills and talent. There will be more in the future so d-don't think of this as your only chance. But still everyone will be cheering for you, your friends, family acquaintances. I don't know anything about you Momo but I am certain that when you go up to the stage you will be there showing your all and d-doing your best!"

Midoriya looked directly at Momo's eyes. His eyes were filled with a fire, a fire burning with determination and resolve. Momo can't help but smile, all her doubts, all her worries, they were but swept by the wind thanks to his speech. She is still trembling with anticipation of the fight but, her mind became resolute. Even if she wins or loses, she will give it her all.

"Thank you Izuku"