random wtf dream #1

I was at my grandma's house doing some random shit, I Git in trouble for laughin weirdly??? apararently and ran outside.

I was put my shoes on by the side walk and some random guy ran past saying something about a "moon bom", Obviously i was confused and tilted my head as i looked up to the sky.

The "Moon Bomb" was a half moon with flames darting down to the world and for some reason had the word "bomb" on. I ran off with this random guy since the moob bomb continued falling down fastly. The guy grabbed my hand and dragged my to a random house saying we should take cover before proceeding to bang o n the door of this house and screaming like a lonatic/

We did this for around three more houses before the moon bomb crashed on a house, The house didn't blow up, Crash to bits or catch on fie; It only glowed, The glow seemed like fire but it wasn't. The guy and i stared at it confused as the moon bomb moved upshowing some glowing child before they moved over to another house and did the same.

The guy apparently gained the slight infiroming of what was going on and dragged my hand as we continued running, He said that this "boom bomb" child thing basically came by every now and then to check out places and take away those who were mean/Naughty/Rude/Horrible: Kind of like krampus but not as terrifying.

I splerted that i had did something to be in trouble and he instantly thought of leaving me before realising that would be a terrible thing to do.. So we continued running down the street with this "Moon Bomb" child thing crashing into multiple houses and taking a few people that were bad.

Suddenly the kid caught up to us and only said that i would live because of the guy, Claiming the man was protecting me by making sure he didn't get himself in trouble or something like that. Anyway that boosted the guy's ego and we were left alive-- I think, the dream ended there.

--Anyway, Morning everyone <3 (or afternoon, whatever)