Sighting

INTRODUCTION
The roles are:
GOOD SIDE
•Survivors
•Detective
•Muffin man
•Spy
•Savior
•Twins
EVIL SIDE
•Assassin
•Murderer
•Scout
•Psychic
One day, a girl named Sofie; a girl bright as the sunshine but a bit hard headed was offered by an anonymous person to play a game of Flicker of course she insisted.

Sooner, the round of Flicker started.She got the role of Survivor.
She was determined to win the round. but at first signt she saw a person that looked at her weirdly, his name was Sai; a Joyful but determined boy. He got the role of Detective. He looked away from her as she suddenly glanced at her. "Hey you! Why do keep staring at me?" she said angrily, "Why do YOU keep looking at ME?" he said to Sofie. "GUYS VOTE SAI OUT HE SAID THAT HE'S GONNA BOMB MY HOUSE DOWN"  Sofie said in Proudness while Smirking at him.
"WHAT" sai said surprised and angry at sofie . "NO GUYS, VOTE SOFIE FOR ROBUX" Sai said while holding a laugh.

As they continue arguing, other people already voted Sai and Sofie. But unfortunately Sai got the most votes and got voted out. "YESSSSS" Sofie said in proudness. But other people we're muttering something about them both..
For the meanwhile the Savior was trying to revive Sai.