Shanghai: Lost Dream

An empty that is completely dark appears on the screen until a silhouette of a fire is seen and then a crimson and purple striped shoe steps on it, the owner of the shoe is soon revealed to be Prizmaltorch walking around in a dark room until he reaches the tallest tower in Shanghai. Ladydragon landed next to Prizmaltorch as Ladybug and Cat Noir did the same. With this, the title "Miraculous World-Shanghai: Lost Dream" appears on the screen.

TRAVEL TO A NEW CITY...

Prizmaltorch is seen running through the city and drifting around town.

MEET A NEW POWER...

Prizmaltorch is seen confronting Hawk Moth and King Cash at the secret cave.

Prizmaltorch: Your days of abusing power end now!

ENCOUNTER NEW ALLIES...

Fei is seen putting on the Prodigious and transforming into Ladydragon for the first time.

FIGHT THE BATTLE OF A LIFETIME...

Prizmaltorch and Lady Bear are fighting King Cash neck-to-neck and the scene then switches to Prizmaltorch and Lady Horse running from YanLuoShi with Ladybug and Cat Noir following in peruste.

DISCOVER THE MEANING OF THE DREAM KARSIN HAD...

Prizmaltorch is seen looking at Ladydragon in shock.

Prizmaltorch: My dream! You were in my dream about the Prodigious!

Ladydragon: What dream?

SEE A CITY BEYOND DREAMING...

Karsin is seen looking around the amazing city of Shanghai with a look of amazement before Suozzo peeks out of Karsin's pocket.

Suozzo: Didn't you wanna find the meaning to your dream here?

Karsin: Yes I did.

AND CONFRONT THE TRUTH HEAD-ON...

Prizmaltorch is now seen in his super form hovering down to face YanLuoShi with Ladydragon, now in her dragon form.

YanLuoShi: Surrender the Prodigious to me!

Prizmaltorch & Ladydragon(Dragon Form): Never!

YanLuoShi: Then face my wrath!

The two heroes then dash toward YanLuoShi at full speed as they prepare to attack.

Prizmaltorch: (to Ladydragon(Dragon Form)) Let's do this!

Ladydragon(Dragon Form): With pleasure my friend!

MIRACULOUS: SHANGHAI- LOST DREAM