chapter 1

3rd person's pov:

"Mrs Kim you have a important meeting today!" a man with well bulid body in his mid 30s said "with who?" Tae asks turning around to see his secretary "with Mr Lee, Mr Choi, Mr kang, Mr JEON!" The secretary answer.

"The JEON jungkook!" Tae says and cleanch his fist "yes it's a group meeting!" His secretary said and left some documents on the table before bowing and leaving the cabin.

"Thank God it's a group meeting! The flirtyass will not flirt with me gosh!" Tae thought and start doing some work, after sometime the secretary came again "Miss Kim we have to go to Mr Lee's company for the meeting!" Sehun tae's secretary said

"Ok let's go!" Tae says with a cold experience, tae walk out of his company and sat on car after 1 hour ride they finally reach Mr Lee's company, tae step outside sehun also come outside of the car.

They two are entering the building when suddenly tae bumped into someone his secretary sehun was about to shout at the person when he saw it's LINA.

"are you trying to shout at me sehun?" Lina asked gritting her teeth, sehun and lina are chotic husband and wife "no I was not Lina!" Sehun said tension visible in his voice "shut up sehun come home tonight and I will show you what I'm!!" Lina said giving a disgusting face to sehun.

"Oh Mrs jeon!" Obviously that's flirtyass jeon "Jeon FREAKING jungkook!" Tae says cleanching his fist  "hehe" jungkook chuckle while winking at tae who just left him behind because of this if tae didn't leave he will obviously become a tomato! 🍅

"Everyone is here so let's start the meeting!" Mr Lee said while smiling at tae and jungkook because he knows that what jungkook feel for tae! "Let's start it!" Mr kang says also smiling the team mates are sweet to each other.

"Mr jeon why are you looking at me?" Tae asks with a fake smile "your eyes miss Kim!" Jungkook says cooing at tae "what my eyes?" Tae says again with a fake smile, "your eyes are so freaking beautiful my god you're an angel!" Jungkook says smiling at tae "thanks" tae says and turn his face he is used to it!

"Stop looking into my eyes Mr jeon! You can't have my eyes!" Tae says in the middle of the meeting "yes but our kids can!" Jungkook says smiling like a fool tae look at jungkook in disbelief how can a person be this much flirty? Gosh.

________

Hope you all like this! Sorry for short chapter! I will try to update asap ^_^