chapter 2

3rd person's pov:

The meeting is finally over, tae got out of the meeting room he is about to go but suddenly he hear a familiar voice "Miss Kim!". Jungkook says from behind, "yes?" Tae spoke out!

"Here's a invention card!" Jungkook says while chuckling "so you're finally getting married? Thank God!" Tae says sighing "ofcourse I'm going to get married but with you Miss Kim!". Jungkook says smirking. "What?!" Tae shouts

"Calm down no need to be this much excited we will get married soon!" Jungkook says smiling. "You're not funny at all!" Tae says rolling back his eyes "do it again and I will give you a valid reason to do it again Miss Kim!" Jungkook says smiling innocently like he didn't just said the most dirtiest word to the person in front of him.

Tae froze at his spot after hearing what jungkook just have said to him! "Haha btw don't forget to come at this address in evening today is my parents marriage anniversary!" Jungkook says. Tae sighs in relief.

"I never know you care about your family!" Tae says "don't worry you will get to know how much I care about my family once you become my wife!" Jungkook says with a smirk plastered on his face he knows what he meant when he says "care".

"Shut up you delulu ass I'm not going to be your not in this life!" Tae says snatching the invitation card from jungkook hand and start walking "YES NOT IN THIS LIFE BUT IN EVERY LIFE MRS JEON!" jungkook shout from behind while chuckling.

"Sir we should go now!" Lina from behind says looking at his boss in disbelief. Is he the same person who is cold in front of everyone? Is he the same person who don't like to repeat things? Is he the same person who used to say he don't believe in love and he is not going to?

"Yes!" Jungkook said with a cold experience walking out of the company! "I'm going to die today!" Sehun said who is standing in front of tae "what happen?" Tae asks curiously "did you forget the incident already?" Sehun said with fear in his voice.

"Haha nope!" Tae says laughing out felling pity on the other that what his wife is going to do with him! "Don't laugh Miss Kim!" Sehun said with a "wtf" face "I'm not laughing btw don't forget to tell me what Lina did with you!" Tae says again laughing.

Time skip like water it's finally evening tae is all ready to go to the address where jungkook invite him he shouldn't go! Who go to a place where their enemy invite them? The enemy can kill him! But tae know that very well jungkook is not going to do that! atleast not in 10000th life! and more important is it's his parents anniversary!

(The outfit)

He wears long socks with the dress which is till his thighs the dress is fitting on his body perfectly only a little skin is showing between the dress and socks! Tae came outside and sat on car after a hour of ride tae finally reach his destination

He came out of the car and saw a big Villa full decorated! He enter inside and everyone's eyes stuck on the beauty who's walking like a queen! "Hi Mr jeon!" Tae greeted jungkook who is standing in front of him looking like a Greek god! "OMG Miss Kim are you for real? Just look at you! I don't have any words to describe how much pretty you're! You're the real definition of beauty! You're looking like an angel it's illegel to look that much beautiful hot cute sexy pretty lovely at the same time!" Jungkook says leaving many compliments behind.

"Can you shut your mouth for sometime and can I meet your parents?" Tae asks trying his hard not to blush! "Ofcourse queen!" Jungkook says smiling and guiding tae to his parents!

"Mom dad look!" Jungkook says "hi auntie uncle!" Tae great them "omg hi cutie what's your name?" Mrs jeon ask! "I'm tae!" Tae answer "you're an angel or something?" Mrs jeon ask being excited.

"Son I'm proud of you! You have such a incredible taste!" Mr jeon says looking at his son proudly! "Look I told you jungkook have a girlfriend look at his choice!" Mrs jeon said smiling.

"Is he your girlfriend?" A girl from behind said shouting "Suzy shut up!" Mrs jeon says "okay okay btw is he really your gf?" Suzy jungkook's little sister who is 20 asks "no you all are wrong he is my enemy!" Jungkook said "are you dumb how can you make such a pretty angel like him your enemy?" Mr jeon said frowning his eyebrows

"I didn't expect this from you! How can you do it? You failed as my son!" Mrs jeon said gritting her teeths "my brother how can you do this? I just said that he is my soon to be sister-in-law to show off because he is prettier than any angel! How can you? " Suzy says cleanching his fist in the ground!

Tae just stood there hearing jungkook's family blaming him because he (t) isn't jungkook's gf.

🍓🍓🍓

I want to finish this book asap so I will try to update fast! I hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to vote ^_^