1

-Because as much as people dont like it, us turtles are ready to take over those villains

Donatello watched annoyed as Leonardo stopped chaising the thiefs to pick up a piece of pizza, he frowned and yelled at him.

-Leo, stop playing around and catch those guys- the stripped turtle rolled his eyes quietly -LEO!-

-I heard you at the first scream- his blade swinged on the air and opened a portal which he jumped to, moving easily and catching up speed towards the targets.

-Mikey, get 'em, brother!- raph picked up his sibling and throwed him fastly, as a little grenade about to explode.

-Cowabonga!- his dual nunchaku swirled and hugged the stealers in a big orange and shiny web as leonardo opened another portal to catch them, in that moment, the movement of his blade was different and unlike any other teleportation he has created, this time the fall on the shiny hole was longer than usually, he felt his body hitting something wet and graisy, something caughted his breath, his eyes stared weakly at the mysterious place, it seemed calm but confusing, and as he tried to stand up, everything went blurry.

-Are you sure you found him at the meditation garden? no one has ever entered there before, only you and tokage-san...- kitsune said as she crossed her arms, there was a protecting spell at there so it was almost impossible for any stranger to enter without the rabbit's sensei permission.

-Of course i did, i was training until i heard something, and.. then i found him- he whispered, tired from carrying the mysterious guy for a whole hour until making it to the local hospital.

Nardo's eyes opened slowly, curiously looking around the place, and its guests, there we're almost 5 people in there and all of them looked like those yokais from the hidden city, the fox girl, the cat girl.. the rhino boy, the bird weird woman and.. the rabbit boy, he rememberd him, for a few moments, he rememberd how he tooked him exhausted towards a medical center as he wasnt even half counscious.

-T-this isnt new york.. is it?- he muttered slowly, catching everyone's attention in a few of words.

-I'm sorry for saying this..but, no, we're in neo-edo- tokage calmly answered, checking on the turtle data, which was of course zero.

-In fact.. i've never heard of a place called like that, are you sure you didnt hitted you're head way too hard?- this time, yuichi was the one to talk, breaking the ice with the stranger as he holded leo's dual swords in a special backpack. - And this things arent to play with, they seem dangerous, where did you got them from?- 

-I-..they're mine.. i know how to use 'em- he frowned at how intrusive the other guy was, trying to ignore how weird the situation even was, "Neo-edo"? another hidden yokai city? no it couldnt be.. big mama would have already told them.

-mhh.. just in case you arent completely recovered, we'll keep them at here.. while then try to get some rest, do you have any family members who we can contact?- chizu picked up the technologic phone, which looked from a whole another era from where the cooter was.

-Yeah, my brothers! im sure they'll know what to do!- The hamato's eyes glowed with relief as he weakly grabbed the communicative item, clicking on the numbers and making it to donnie's phone-contact.

"The number you've tried to communicate to, doesnt exist" his eyes widened and he completely frozened at that answer, his smile completely dropping, maybe his katana unlocked a new power? in case of that, he needed his weapons back.

-I need my ninjutsu back- he said coldly, trying to reach for the other boy's backpack where they we're hidden at.

-Of course not, you're a complete stranger carrying weapons, until we're sure you're safe we'll let you have access to them, while then you'll stay in bed- 

-You dont tell me what to do, i dont even know who you are!-

-Neither do we, dont get on our nerves, kiddo, know you're place- Gen interrupted, taking a step closer and pointing at leo with his finger.

-I think thats enough, he just passed out, its normal for him to deal with confussion, just let him rest- Yuichi's sensei said as gen sighed and nodded.

The whole room got quiet and one by one left, leaving him on the bed alone, frustrated and irritated, they wouldnt believe him if he said something like "Oh yeah, my katanas create portals and they opened a dimension and now im here" they would throw up a good laugh or probably send him at a psychiatric hospital, none of them sounded good for him.