1

It was a long day from school. Seoah made her way to the library as usual. She would study or work on her laptop there as it was the only place she could focus on her work.

Now, she had a homework. She had to find a book for her homework. She looked around for the book and she saw it on the top of the book shelf.

She tried to reach for it but she couldn't. She tried to reach further by jumping but that didn't work either. She almost gave up when a hand appeared and grabbed the book she wanted. She was shocked by the hand suddenly popping out of nowhere.

"Looking for this book?" The guy said, waving the book in his hand

Seoah turned around to see a tall but handsome guy with a puppy smile standing in front of her. He had dark, brunette hair. His muscles were defined. His smile was really cute too. He looked really cute but hot at the same time.

She couldn't get her eyes off of him. He was literally the definition of perfect.

The guy noticed and chuckled.

"Take a pic. It'll last longer" he joked

Seoah realised and let out an embarassed chuckle. Her cheeks were flushed pink.

She grabbed the book and went to her desk. She couldn't get the moment out of her head. She couldn't focus on her homework either. The guy was too good looking. She would gaze at him from time to time.

How could a human be as handsome as him?

Well, at least that's what she thought.

After a while, he left the library.

Seoah sat there thinking if she could ever meet this guy again or whether he'll come everyday to the library or not.

She sighed and continued to work on her homework.

...

Once she reached home, she grabbed her laptop and decided to text her online friend about everything that happened.

She has been friends with this guy for 2 years now. They call each other by their English names as it's the name in their username. They have never voice called or seen each other throughout their friendship. But, everyday they would update each other about their days. They were really close by now so seoah would tell him everything that had happened to her.

Sarah.seolo

Heyy sky

Sky.pup

Hello 😗

Sarah.seolo

I have something to tell you about my day 😆.

Sky.pup

Damn, i thought you said your life was boring as hell.

Sarah.seolo

Shut up

I saw a cute guy at the library today 😵

Sky.pup

Really?

What does he look like?

Sarah.seolo

Like my future boyfriend 😏

(hopefully 🤞🏻)

I don't know if I'll be able to see him again or not though...

Sky.pup

Oh wow

You don't know if you're gonna see him again but you want him as your boyfriend already?

Gurl! Today was the first time you saw him and you want him as your bf?

Are you for real?!?💀

Sarah.seolo

Gurl things I guess

I'm just kidding. I'm not like that.

He was just really cute though 🤭

Sky.pup

Hmm okay

I wonder what he looks like tho...😔

Sarah.seolo

Hmm, then don't live a hundred miles away from me

Then maybe you could see him 😒

Sky.pup

Ah I wish I could meet you someday too

Sarah.seolo

Same 🥲

Sky.pup

Okay anyways

I gtg

Good night Sarah 🤍

Sarah.seolo

Good night 🌙

Sweet dreams buddy

Seen

...