What a misfortune Is she

Cold, heartless, and Unempathetic, are the only words I could use to describe myself. I've never showed these feelings though. I've always been described as a inocent little girl even though I'm nineteen now. I can't even remember what messed me up this bad, but all I know is that....I'll never get better from it

                                                               - Himeno itasuki/ Y/n L/n

                                                                                                   before the arrest

May/24/2011

present-day/ 21 days before the incident.

"I'm aware that this is risky, and I'm aware that this isn't nesesarily a criminal,but something in me knows that there's nothing to lose. So I did it, I Hacked the criminals devices and found out indeed that he was going to kill a person. How do I know? he took a picture of murdering someone e, who says he won't do it again. but that's beside the point even if he turns his back on me I can do it to him because I have pictures. Who am I well in this report you'll alot about the rule of Himeno Itasuki or her real name Y/n L/n."

"This report is being done by Princess Sakura. thank you for listening."

I said as I smile at the girl in the chair."What did you think Himeno?" I said excitedly as I stared at her awaiting her response."Well I think thats a little too much information Princess." she replied as she rested her head on her palm looking at me."Oh...is that so?" I asked nervously as I looked at the paper then crumbled it and threw it to the floor " Well I guess I have to restart huh?' I asked as I stared at her tilting my head." sadly you do Princess" she Replied as she stood up and looked me in the eyes." you are well aware why? Aren't you?"she asked as she looked away and grabbed a new paper then handed it to me." I have a better story for you to write." I looked at the paper she handed to me"What is it about?" I asked nervouly as she looked at me."Write about what happened to me,no Y/n L/n." she said as she smiled at me I felt nervous about it but did as she asked."Alright."I replied as I sat down at the desk and began to write what she asked me to. It's nerve-racking being around her she'd be scared. Everyone describes her as a sociopath. There's a rumor going around about how she has absolutely no empathy. So you can imagine it's scary.

That's besides the point though. What do I do under her isn't that hard all I have to do I write things she ask me to so her actors can act it out. Sounds easy right nope I have to not reveal too much information and that's hard. But anyway, This job is really easy and pays got. So I took the job....but that's not always the case.

                                                                          author's note

Hi I'm just here to say that I'm not the best at grammer but I try please tell me if I say something wrong or misspell something thank you and bye:)