𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

☸︎

"Who knew such a...serious man was capable of feeling human emotions let alone love." -Gwen

"I thought he was incapable of feeling human emotions."- Miles Morales

Warnings will be put at the beginning of every chapter IF they are needed.

I ask that people do not report my books please I work hard on them and I do not want them to be deleted even though they may contain sensitive subjects I really don't want them to be removed as they take a lot of hard work to make.

Hate comments will be deleted or ignored. Most likely ignored. I would appreciate it if they weren't said at all. Jokingly rude comments are allowed. Oh and if you don't like the book I'd recommend just not reading it :)

Update schedule:
updates won't be every day they hopefully will be every two days and DEFINITELY on weekends and Fridays. Sometimes it will be everyday but for now until further notice it's what I've said.

If I forget anything I will edit this chapter :)
(Also please ask any questions you have especially if it could be about information I may have missed)

Important information
-in this Y/n was bitten by a radioactive spider I made up and all the information about it will be explained and for those who want to see I will leave a photo at the end so those who don't want to see it can skip but it will be a drawing if that reassures anyone.
-the information of the spider is NOT real and is made purposely as fantasy/fiction for entertainment purposes.
-BUT also remember it is a RADIOACTIVE spider so it will have unique mutations normal spiders won't.
-Y/n will NOT have all of the abilities that the radioactive spider does.
-Y/N IS PUERTO RICAN BUT HER SKIN COLOUR WONT BE SPECIFIED SO ANYONE CAN READ IT. (IF THIS IS WRONG IM SO SORRY)

The story starts off following the plot of spiderman across the spider verse but then goes into my own plot

Oh. Also in this book Miguel has grey streaks in his hair even though he's in his early thirties :p

Y/n Morales
Age- 22
Older sister of Miles Morales
Presently- The only spider woman of Earth-1610
Sibling: Miles Morales
Father: Jefferson (Jeff) Morales
Mother: Rio Morales
Bitten by: Dolosus Lenociniis (a radioactive spider species)

The radioactive spider
Species/name: dolosus lenociniis
dolosus: Latin for deceitful
lenociniis: Latin for seductress
Full name: deceitful seductress.
Also known as
Bella iacere
Which means
beautiful lie
Appearance: The dolosus lenociniis is a pure black spider with a pink webbing design on its abdomen while the cephalothorax has a pink heart with two arrows on each side pointing outward.
Background: the reasoning for this spiders odd name is because of its appearance the dolosus lenociniis is known as a spider with unimaginable beauty and could have any male or female spider it desires however this spider is deadly in more than one way. The dolosus lenociniis basically plays with the hearts of other spiders giving false hope of a promising relationship but then when they grow bored the dolosus lenociniis will either kill the other spider or just migrate leaving the other spider heartbroken.
However...there is a rare occasion where this spider will find another it genuinely loves and once that happens those two spiders become mates for life.
Abilities: pink webbing, pink venom used to make any spiders that refuse to fall under their spell completely submit, enhanced speed, enhanced agility, extreme intelligence, a pink saliva (used to immobilise victims)