𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

☸︎

New faces.

Immediately, after you fell out of the portal you put your mask on and tried to create a web but as soon as it latched onto a building your whole body began to glitch and the web snapped in half sending you falling your eyes landed on Miles.

Quickly, you regained composure and swung yourself over to him and grabbed him.

"You alright?"

"Uh huh. I'm pretty sure I can do it myself, now." He said smiling gratefully.

With a nod you released him and he created his own web when all of a sudden you heard two voices and you weren't the only one, Miles heard them too.

"I'm like a whole new person."

"Where did you go?" Gwen's voice echoed through the air and traveled into your ears.

"I wouldn't recognise myself in the mirror." The spot said as he continued to travel through multiple different hole-like portals.

Confused both you and Miles continued to follow Gwen with your own webs when she got him trapped against a wall and you saw Miles go ahead.

"Miles don't!" You yelled.

"Gwen! We're here to help!" Miles called out.

"Y/n?! Miles??" She asked when suddenly the spots foot came out of the portal and kicked her in the face causing her to lose concentration and fall.

Immediately you and Miles swung down to her and you attached your webbing to her while Miles swung the three of you.

"We got you!" You smiled under your mask.

"Did you two follow me?" Gwen asked.

"No, we just saw where you went and went there without you knowing." He said.

'Nice, Miles.' You thought.

"You two aren't supposed to be here." Gwen stated seriously.

"What are you talking about?" You asked.

"We're helping." Miles added before both of you began to glitch out causing the web holding Gwen to snap.

"No!" You both let go and began to dive after her when all three of you were caught by webbing and swung into a hammock made of wires.

"I shouldn't have ever come to see you guys." Gwen stated making both you and Miles frown under your masks unable to help the sting you felt cause of her words.

"Dang." Miles said as Gwen swung away before you both looked up to see another spider-man.

"Hey, who are the new guys?" He asked.

"Hey Pav. He's Miles and she's Y/n they weren't invited." Gwen introduced as the tree of you held onto the building the spider-man known as Pav was stood on top of.

"You guys weren't invited and you both came anyway?" Pav said laughing.

"Right?" Gwen asked.