Jihope

J-hope woke up to a bright light shining in his face. When his vision cleared, he noticed he was in a room, a bedroom. He tried getting up but couldn't for his hands and legs were strapped to the bed.

While he struggled, a low chuckle was heard from the background. "Oh my~ There is no point of struggling Hopie" a low voice said. J-hope recognized the voice immediately, it was Jimin his classmate.

"W-where am I? W-what h-happened?" he asked as Jimin walked in the clearing. "Oh~ you don't remember yesterday?" Jimin asked. J-hope thought hard until he remembered what happened yesterday. Jimin invited him to his house to study, after that he remembered Jimin giving him a drink then after that blank. He was cut off from his thoughts with Jimin stroking his cheek softly.

"So you remember now Hoppie?" J-hope nodded. "C-can you let me go now?" He asked. Jimin gave a low chuckle, "Oh but that's not the end of the fun it's the beginning" Jimin answered while he went to take something. He was confused, beginning? What does the red head mean? "He was cut of from his thoughts with the red head giving him another drink.

"What's this? It's not another sleeping pill is it?" He asked not certain if he should drink it or not. "I swear, it's not another sleeping drug" Jimin answered making a cross on top of his heart. J-hope the one to make bad decisions accepted the drink. At first he didn't feel anything, but then he felt a burning sensation all over his body.

"J-Jimin-ah, I-I f-feel s-strange" he stuttered. "Oh really?" Jimin asked innocently which J-hope answered nodding ferociously. "A-ah i-it's a-ah" he said but couldn't finish his sentence for the sensation was too much. "Tch, tch. Here let me help" Jimin said putting his hands on J-hope 's body. He seemed to be enjoying his touch for he moaned at the slight touch.

"Oh~ Hoppie, do you like my touch?" Jimin asked slowly bringing his hand down. J-hope found himself nodding which earned him a smirk. "I'll make you feel good Hoppie" Jimin whispered in his ear which he answered with a shudder. Jimin slowly started taking his and J-hope's clothes until only there skin was seen. J-hope feeling embarrassed tried hiding his erection from his hot striptease.

"Nu uh~ Hoppie you can't hide your hot little pet" Jimin said climbing on top of the man. Jimin slammed his lips on the man which he happily kissed back with yhe same amount of force. "Oh~ you like this huh Hoppie?" Jimin asked as he played with his nipple. "Ungh, ah" he moaned to the red man's touch.

He was never this turned on in his life and never expected to feel this way and he never expected to be the bottom either. Jimin continued his pleasurable torture until the man couldn't take it anymore. But before he could come, Jimin tied his tie on his crotch. "J-Jimin-ah~ S-stop I can't---ah" he said but was cut of with Jimin slowly dragging his tongue up and down his member. "J-JIMIN-AH UNGH" J-hope moaned and tightly clutched at the sheets of the bed.

J-hope was feeling both pleasure and pain. For the pleasure of the was Jimin used his tongue on his member as if he was a pro and pain for his member throbbed softly. "J-Jimin I-I n-need t-to c-come" he stuttered. "Oh Hoppie getting impatient hmm?" Jimin said while he blowed on his partners member. The black head moaned in ecstasy as more pre-come flowed down his hot cock and down to his anus lubricating it for Jimin's giant cock.

"Do you want me too put myself in you? Do you want to feel me go deep in you and hit your sweet spot over and over again?" Jimin asked as he liked his ear and played with his nipples. "Y-yes I w-want you t-to t-take me h-hard and deep u-until I can't feel my legs" J-hope stuttered to the pleasure of the red head's touch. That did it, that cry of pleasure made Jimin loose his cool. Jimin couldn't help himself as he slammed his member in his lovers hole.

J-hope couldn't help but scream in mind blowing pleasure and the pain of how big Jimin is. "Do you want it? Do you want me to do you harder?" Jimin asked sounding like a demand as he slammed in and out of J-hope harder and more erotic every thrust. "Yes! Yes! Do it harder!! Take me harder!! Push it in me!! Push it in deeper!!!" J-hope sighed with ecstasy. "Your wish is my comand my love" Jimin said happily obliging with his partners wish. As Jimin took J-hope hard, he loosened the tie on his lovers crotch so he can shoot his delicious liquid.

A few more minutes of erotic pleasure, J-hope couldn't contain it anymore as he screamed Jimin's name shooting his cream all over there selves. Jimin growled J-hope's name as he came in sync with his partner.

"W-well t-that was j-just...." the man was at a loss for words what he did with the red head was the most erotic thing that ever happened to him. "Great right?" Jimin smirked. "It was amazeballs~ I love you---" he said but quickly shut his mouth as he said 3 words that sounded like bells to Jimin.

Jimin kissed J-hope with a new kind of emotion, love. "I love you too" Jimin said. J-hope smiled as he looked at his knight in no armor at all. Jimin smiled back but his smile turned into a small sultry smile. "Hey babe, round 2?"

[Here yah go @SmileyBella25 tq again for requesting bebs your amazing]