𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 ; 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲/𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏.

𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆: 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒛 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅

𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆: 𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒔. (𝒓𝒊𝒓𝒊, 𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒚) 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒃𝒐𝒘.

𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏, 𝑫𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑩𝑶𝒀 𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑯 𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑻𝑨 𝑱𝑨𝑰𝑳. 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑮, 𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑶𝑩𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑶𝑶𝑲𝒀 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶𝑶 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑬𝑻𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼, 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑵𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬. 𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑬, 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑶 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑫 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑯 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑷𝑺 𝑼𝑷.

𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑯 𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑳, 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑨: 𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑫. 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯 𝟗, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑.

𝟑𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

6 kids walked down the street too the store and back. they laid low, knowing the cops would lock em up in juvi in a sec since of how much trouble they caused. even tho they were barely in middle school, they were black 10-12'year olds, age don't matter.

"ima be in the NFL. yall watch and see." ricky smirked, throwing his football up in the air and catching it. darrin smacked it out his hand. "nigga shut up. you too black too be in the NFL.'plus, no one wants a nigga in a white game."

ricky pushed him, mugging him. "stop playing man." he picked up the football and kept walking. darrin pushed him back. "who the fuck you pushing?" "you nigga." ricky dropped the football and tackled darrin grabbing him by his shirt.

they wrestled eachother, darrin getting the upper hand and flipping ricky too the bottom, him on top.

"ay chill!" chris yelled with his slightly squeaky voice. he ran over too the fighting brother and tried too stop them. dooky put a hand on chris chest. "yo' lil body ass will get bodied, don't even try." chris rolled his eyes and stepped back.

iris pushed darrin off ricky. "why yall always fighting? can't do nun out here. yall play too damn much." she scolded, helping ricky up and dusting him off. tre shook his head, making a lil "mhmmph" sound, like how a disappointed mom would.

darrin kissed his teeth, dusting himself off. "ay why you patting him down? treating dat nigga like a baby!"

"because you started it. always messing with rick. rick you okay?" iris asked, taking all the leaves out ricky's hair. ricky nodded, cracking a small smile. "i'm cool, thanks seph."

dooky and chris looked at eachother, shaking their heads. "break it up lovebirds, shits corny."
dooky said, putting a arm between iris and ricky.

darrin started walking without them, picking up the football and spinning it on his palm. the rest of them xaugtz "gimmie my ball back!" ricky yelled with a pleading tone. the group of teenagers threw his ball around, laughing at him.

darrin walked up too them. "give him his ball." he demanded. one with a durag looked down at him, pushing him. "and? ion gotta." dooky whispered something in iris ear, moving her hair out the way. she nodded and walked up.

"can he get his ball back? it means a lot ta him. you gotta crush on my sis righ?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

the teen raised an eyebrow, narrowing his eyes. "her name a greek queen or sum righ?" "aphrodite." "oh shi, yeah." "i can put you on with her if you give us the ball."

the teen looked at his group of friends. they all shrugged and then nodded. the teen threw the ball too iris, in which she caught it. "thanks." she then passed it too ricky.

the teen started walking away with his friends, but then turned around. "my name is jamie, tell her i'm in her 4th period, aigh?" iris nodded.

she help darrin up, and soon they kept walking. "man, why yall family named after greek hoes? ya mama name is athena, your iris, and ya sis is aphrodite?" chris asked.

iris shrugged. "idk. apparently, i was born when a rainbow formed so they name me iris, goddess of rainbows or whatever. my sis was pretty, and i guess they changed my moms name when she was 3 since she was pretty smart."

ricky smiled, putting a arm around her. "well, you shoulda been named aphrodite since you pretty." he teased. iris playfully rolled her eyes and smiled.

dooky side eyed them, scoffing. he was a little jealous. "ricky you are corny. mane' you gotta spit game." he sassed, walking up too isis and taking rickys arm off from around her shoulder. "he just doing too much." ricky sighed and caught up with his brother and chris.

isis shrugged, smiling. "ricky's cute." she mumbled, looking at dooky. dooky bit his lip and looked at the ground. "no he not. can barely catch a football... big ass texas shaped head." "lies. he gon be just like mel blount, or james lofton!" isis sassed, rolling her eyes.

769 words.