❝︎CHAPTER FIFTY❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 ━︎━︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐲 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 Juniper, she would tell you that Thestral's are beautiful creatures. You could see every out line of their bones, they were as dark as the midnight sky, but they were so calm and sweet and Juniper wanted to learn more about them immediately. Thunder and lightening echoed above them as they entered London, and when they safely landed they quickly ran through the Ministry until they reached the door that Harry had kept seeing in his dreams. Juniper hesitated in front of the door. She didn't want to see her father's dead body as soon as they walked in their, she wouldn't be able to handle that.

Her hand hovered in front of the door before she swallowed and pushed the door open. She walked in with Harry at her side. The room was dark, orbs were placed on thousands of shelves and they seemed to be the only thing in the room. She didn't know what they were, but she did know she had a bad feeling about this. All of them pulled out their wands, lighting their way. The sound of rumbling from behind them made them all quickly turn, but they saw nothing.

They started walking, Harry was counting out the shelves as they walked by them, looking for a specific number. He stopped when he found it. The others had stayed in place, Harry only allowed Juniper to come with him. It was her father after all. Harry pointed his wand at the ground, the place he had seen Sirius standing, but there was nothing. Harry turned to look at the others. "He should be here."

"Harry," Neville called, staring up at one of the orbs, "it's got your name on it."

Harry and Juniper quickly walked back over to them and Harry stepped forwards, looking up at the ball that had a slight blue hue to it. Hesitantly, he reached forwards and grabbed it. "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approached," the ball said. "And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives."

"Harry!" Hermione quickly yelled, making him turn to look at her.

Across the way stood a figure with a mask, covered in a black cloak. Harry pushed his way to the front of the group, staring at the figure as it moved towards them. "Where's Sirius?"

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams. . ." The figure pulled out his wand, waving it in front of his face to reveal Lucius Malfoy. ". . . and reality. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry replied.

A maniacal laugh came from behind Lucius before another figure approached. "He knows how to play." The voice showed her face, and there stood Bellatrix Lestrange. "Itty, bitty, baby. Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville recognized.

"Neville Longbottom, is it?" Bellatrix asked. "How's mum and dad?"