04

Doyoung stared at his desk zoning out. I mean, why would he even draw a ♡ in his desk. I have gone crazy. He quickly turned the drawing into an anime drawing instead. Looks better now.

"Wanna take a scroll around the school?" His only computer class buddy Asahi whispered to him, ignoring whatever the teacher was teaching. Doyoung was equally bored to not say no to him. He sighed and excused himself to go to the washroom. Asahi, before getting scolded for both of them leaving, ran after Doyoung.

"Now what are you planning to do?" Doyoung asked with no idea of what to do.

"I heard Biology class is off today, so I'll maybe try to talk to my lady." Doyoung scoffed in disbelief, "You really did not pull me along to meet your girlfriend!!" Asahi sighed with a dramatic look, "How unfair it is that she will never see me the same way!" Such a drama queen, Doyoung though.

"So who is it?" Well, maybe showed less emotions, but teasing his friends was Kim Doyoung's hobby for sure.

"First promise me you won't tell anyone." Asahi asked for his pinky promise after looking around if there was any ear nearby.

"You're such a kid, anyways I won't tell, but you can't expect me to not tease you around saying code names." Doyoung grinned amusingly, Asahi was quick to react as he wouldn't really mind if someone shipped him with his crush.

"It's....Soojin." Doyoung choked on dry air. "THE TOPPER?" Doyoung almost yelled lucky for Asahi to put his hand over Doyoung's mouth. Also no one was near anyways.

"Well dude don't be the death of me please. Be quiet." "And, yes~ it's her, she is so pretty and charming and calm and oh so good at heart. She talks to me very fine, I don't see her talking to much of the people but she's really outgoing with me. Oh gosh, her smile is so pretty!" Doyoung looked blankly at Asahi who was giving a description of Soojin, the quiet and nerdy class topper, who always sat alone and refused to talk to much people. But he have noticed that Aurora was even good friends with Soojin also. One day he walked into class to find Soojin chasing Aurora out the class. Aurora is such an unique piece. She is even friends with that "even more quiet that me" kinda girl.

"Bro are you even listening to me?" Doyoung turned back to reality when Asahi called.

"Oh well, nice to hear that you got a crush, hope you end up with her." Doyoung smirked as they planned to head back to class. On his way back he looked into the empty biology classroom. Not really empty, just as he expected, there sat the girl, making some notes with her "printed looking" handwritings, looking peaceful as her bangs were dancing in her calm face, she tried to push them back, but it was of no try. The smart girl of the class she is. No, not the topper, but the smart one. Not Soojin, but Aurora.