[4]

A U T H O R

Sharna smiled at her mother who was preparing laddu for puja as she sat on the shelf looking at her who was busy in preparing laddu for puja. She looked at her and she just gave her a smile which was a forced one.

Her heart was racing knowing he was here only but where that she was having no idea about.

She looked around.

From the corner of her eyes she got a glimpse of him hiding there, his eyes visible to her staring in her soul, unable to move away from the intense eye contact she kept frozen on her place.

"Sharna...?" Her mother shook her and she looked at her who raised her eyebrows silently asking what happened.

She shook her head and jumped from the shelf standing on her feet she went towards her brother's room. She stood infront of her brother's room when she felt someone's presence behind her, gulping down the fear which started to crep in her she twisted the door knob wishing her brother to be present there.

So he won't enter inside.

"If you are thinking i will stop by the presence of your brother inside then you are wrong bee." He whispered near her ear as he took a step back with a smirk on his face. Her hands stopped on their own unable to move, his words were enough to shake her.

The mere thought of her family getting to know about this and her keeping it secret from then till now was overwhelming her with guilt.

He traced her back with his finger a sly grin dancing on his lips, he leaned down his breath fanning over her neck as she felt her muscles tensing.

"Ohhh bee i just can't wait for you to come to me." He placed a gentle kiss there.

"Sharna come here bacha!" Her father called from downstairs, Sharna released a breath she was holding till now while he groaned in annoyance.

"You are lucky today bee." He moved back as he let go off his hold on her back. She quickly ran downstairs and he just watched her with a amused smile on his face.

She entered the hall with a soft smile dangling on her lips as she hugged her father who smiled and patted her head lovingly.

"You called papa?" She asked softly as she looked at her father with a curious look. Her father chuckled and nodded.

"I thought we should have a father-daughter day out as tomorrow we will leave for India what say?"

Her father looked at her with a happy smile, she thought for a moment maybe by this she could escape that man and she could also get to spend time with her father.

"Why not papa!" She exclaimed as she hugged him excited-ly he hugged her back wrapping his arms around her in a protective manner, she felt safe in her father's embrace.

He tapped his fingers on the table as he saw her rabbits playing with eachother while he waited for her to come back.

It was frustrating to come here daily and still not get to see her on daily basis. He sighed and rested his hands on the study table feeling exhausted. He didn't slept at all in last few days because of her.

He stood up on his feets feeling tired with all the chaos he had been pulling since last month, he walked inside the bathroom and washed his face not wanting sleep to embrace his senses.

He waited in her room whole day but she never came. Sighing a little he finally allowed his senses to surrender to sleep as he laid down on the couch.

Sharna let out a hearty laugh as her father told her about a embarrassing moment of Ekaksh, Ekaksh made a face as he listens his father yapping about his embarassing childhood memories. S

harna again laughed and finally bid them good night before walking towards her room in complete silence.

Her hands reached out for door knob, her mind forgetting about that mysterious man momentarily as she twisted it opened her eyes fell on a figure lying on the couch sleeping like a child hugging her teddy bear. She narrowed her eyes at the sight, a worth watching one.

Was he the man who scared the hell out of her everytime. He don't seem to be.

Taking a deep breath she went towards him and her gaze fell on his face. How beautiful he was, his face all relaxed away from the worries he slept like a innocent child.

She chuckled softly suppressing the laughter in her throat she reached out for his hairs as she tangled her fingers in his hairs gently.

She was being way too comfortable with this sleeping beauty now wasn't she? But she liked it better with those deep blue eyes closed and only his babyish face bare to her sight.

She smiled and stood up walking towards her closet she came back with a blanket as she covered him with it gently and moved towards her bed to lay down.

She sighed in exhaustion as she closed her eyes. Soon enough sleep embraced her senses completely.

I am updating whenever I am getting time so chapters will not be edited anytime soon. Anyways so how was today's chapter you liked this new side of Mister stalker?
Do tell me your opinions.

Also thanks for 1.85k reads cuties imma sends alot of hugs online 😭🎀

Please shower some love by voting and commenting.

With regards
Author Kaya