Ghidorah alone part 2 (ichi) x shimo

Ichi

Ichi

Shimo

Shimo

The story begans in the world of the titans, hollow earth. All manner of titans lived in solitary or in packs. Every species living out their life in the cycle of nature. Some content with being the dominant apex predators, while other fighting for whatever little scraps that they could find in arms race for survival. But deep within the dark and cold regions of the Hollow earth kingdom. In the land of ice and barbican survival, lay a sleeping titan. The titans was shimo, the rumoured first titans to ever walked the earth.

The icey cave in which the titan slept began to shake and rattle. As the entrance to cave finally bursted open. Then came the titans Shimo out of the cave. She shaked her body until all the ice and debris were off of her body. Which revealed her large E cups breast with her long flowing white hair and deep blue eyes. A dress of the color of ice was worn by her. That covered her from head to toe. Her long tail was filled with various sharp ice thagomizer. That could deliver a sharp and lethal blow to any titans.

She breathed in a deep breath of air. She looked over her surroundings. "Nothings changed good." Shimo said in cold voice. She looked up at the sky, where there were mountains of ice and stone that was stuck onto the sky. She then began making her march across the Hollow earth looking for the strong energy source that she sensed on this planet. It was alien and foreign unlike anything that she had sensed before.

She walked with ice and frost trailing behind her like an obedient lap dog. Her mere presence turning the land cold, with turning the water into ice. As she marched on her way, she noticed the pack of warbats before they flee at the sight of her. For a moment, shimo paused and tooked a moment to herself. "Huh guess some new things did came ? How tragic that they will just disappear from the world ? After awhile." She said to herself.

She then began recounting the time of anicent time. Back then when she just first born. She couldn't quite remember her parents. She remembers playing and surviving in the magma pits that were home to her. It wasn't easy to say but it was enough. Then after a few millions came the first titans. Back then she upbeat and gald that finally having company. She even became a member of a pack. She remembered all the times that she used to play and sleep together with the pack. It was the golden days of her life. She even remember the times when males used fight each other for breeding rights to her.