Ghidorah alone part 1 (ichi) x biollante

Ichi

Ichi

Biollante

Biollante

The story starts in an pond set between two mountains. The scene was calm and serene. Birds swim on the surface, with fishes underneath the surface swimming around the water freely. Soon the from the water emerged to what appeared to be a bed of flowers to the untrained eye. Soon the body of flowers continued to rise until. A towering figure emerged fully. The figure looked feminine, it had green tinted skin with dark green hair with red eyes. It had viney tentacles coming out from it back.

The figure was the titan biollante. She stood at the height of 3 quater the size of a mountain. She peered over the horzion and saw the vast expanse of the stars in the night sky. She didn't know why or where had she suddenly felt the sudden surge of radiation coming from. She looked confused, for starters she didn't sense any titians nearby or far. So what could it be a fluke per say. She groan at the exhaust of leaving her cave. "Well at least I won't have to fight any titans for my territory or any male in rut trying sink their members into me." She said to herself. As she came ashore and stood on the shore.

But mentally she hoped that at least the latter half of it happened. It had been awhile since she got ravaged. And her pussy has long since forgotten the feel of a warm hard dick pumming in loads upon loads of warm semen into her. Her cunt tighten and her breast ached at the though of male groping her breast while bring their hard strong member in and out of her.

She unconsciously let her hand drift to her to in between of her thighs right above her green cloth that hugged her cunt. She began moving her long fingernails over the green cloth that covered her clit. She slowly began rubbing it, all the while moaning softly. Her mind race back to the memories of rutting seasons. She quivered as the memories came flooding to her mind.

The memories of hundreds of differents of goijras fighting till their muscles showed. And the sights of female getting back to back being pummeled by 2 more kaiju. At that moment the pace of her fingers continued to rise and now she had hand over breast. She began gropping her breast and moving her fingers in and out of her wet slit. Just as she was about to climax to her ministrations.