•ELEVEN•

"No way!!" Yunho shouted, after Wooyoung told his plan to the whole group.

"No Fucking Way that I am going to sacrifice Yeosang like that!!"

"Calm down Yunho, It's just a opinion" Seonghwa tried to calm down Yunho.

"Opinion or a fact, I can't let go of Yeosang like that" He quietly muttered.

"Yeosang, what's your opinion on this?" Jongho asked

"Maybe....I should....do it" Yeosang spoke quietly

There was a sudden thick air filling the room. Everyone was stunned by Yeosang's word.

"Yeo-yeosang you c-can't-you can die." Yunho said , there was a clear concern in his voice.

"Don't worry Yunho, I know I will be fine" Yeosang said assuring him.

"But Yeosang, if there will be even a single wrong move, you will die" San said

"What are we here for?" Said Mingi.

"Yes, we will help him" Jongho added.

~

Right now, all the eight boys were in front of the castle, hidden behind a big tree.

"Yeosang you know, a wrong move, you can die." Mingi said.

"Be careful" San said.

"Jinso will be here any moment. You know what to do right?" Hongjoong asked Yeosang.

Yeosang nodded. He didn't looked scared at all, but Yunho's heart was beating like crazy.

He took Yeosang's hand and muttered "stay careful, if you don't want we will leave"

"It's okay, I will be careful as possible"

~

Jinso came running towards the castle. She went towards the guards.

"I have an appointment with Yunho. Let me in"

"King is out of the castle" the gaurd answered in a monotone.

'how can he? I shoot his hand, if he isn't in the castle then where will he go?' Jinso thought.

Then she turned back to go where she shoot him.

But she saw Yeosang coming towards the castle.

'This boy...... wasn't he with Yunho......on the terrace..' Jinso thought.

"It's good to see you......I'm here to meet Yunho....is he here?" Yeosang asked the gaurd.

"No, sorry, he is out of the castle"

"Ok then, I will leave" Yeosang spoke quietly and went back.

Jinso saw all of this and then thought. 'if Yunho isn't with him, then where is he?'

"Hey you, yes" She called Yeosang.

"How are you connected to Yunho?" She asked trying to hide her burning jealousy.

"Umm...." "Wait, nevermind. Just tell me where did you come from?" She asked

"I came from um....Seoul" He answered.

"Where is it?" "In South Korea..." "That means you are a outsider" "uh...yes?"

Jinso nodded and went towards the forest

The other seven boys came and Seonghwa said "I think she is calling her friends"

Jongho went inside the castle. And Hongjoong, Wooyoung, Mingi and San went to hide again after checking if Yeosang is hurt or not.

Yunho was the only one with Yeosang.

"I am again telling you, if you don't want to do it, we will not do it"

"Oh come on.... I can do it. Please don't worry about me"

Suddenly they heard a rustling sound coming from the forest

"Quick Yunho, come!" Mingi whisper-shouted.

Jinso, and her friends were coming.

"Well you asked for it" She said with a smirk on her face to Yeosang.

She took the gun from her friends hand and aimed towards Yeosang.

"Any last words?" She asked.

Yeosang just stared blankly at her.

'please Yeosang say something, she will kill you' Yunho thought.

"No" Yeosang spoke fiercely.

"Hmm.....I see you are strong enough. Huh?" She spoke in maniac-like way , then started laughing like one.

She gave the gun again to her friend.

Yeosang went towards Jinso and quietly spoke.

"Well I will not say any last words........and be careful to choose a good one for yourself"

She quickly took the gun back and again aimed towards him.

"How many times will you do that? When you can't even fire it" he spoke.

*Bang* the gun fired, but in the air.

"Shut your mouth up. I know what I am doing, I am just giving you a chance but you aren't taking it seriously...so.."

*Bang* the gun again fired, but this time at Yeosang.

"No..." Yunho screamed quietly

But, it didn't hit Yeosang. He went sideways.

"What the bastard he is!" Jinso told to one of her friends.

The gun still aiming at Yeosang,

Jongho came running from the castle and took the gun and threw it towards his friends.

Hongjoong catched it, and gave it to Mingi, who went towards Yeosang and aimed at Jinso.

"Oh..so you all were here?" She spoke in a fearless manner.

"Uh...not all. I was in the castle" Jongho spoke. Everyone minus Yunho came out of the hiding spot.

'so they had a plan all along' Jinso thought

"Okay, I understand what are you all trying to do. I am going I will not bother Yunho again I promise"

"Great acting Jinso" Yunho finally came. Jinso eyes widened.

"Y-yunho, what are y-you-uh?" She suttered.

"Mingi can you give the gun to me please?" he asked "sure"

Yunho took the gun , aimed it towards her and spoke

"Well you can go anywhere you want but you can't stay in this kingdom"

"Take your friends with you too"

~

Somehow, Jinso and her friends, left the kingdom, in fear of being murdered.

As soon as they left Yunho came to Yeosang and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you so much, I can't think what might they, t-they-" He spoke as tears were threatening to fall.

"It's okay, we overcame it together" Yeosang spoke to him.

Everyone watched them in awe.

"Oh come, let's go home, we were going to have a sleepover tonight" Wooyoung reminded everyone.

"Oh yes let's go" San agreed.

But before going they had a big group hug.

"Thankyou for staying by my side" Yunho said. <3

-Kluv8