Mamma's princess

Note-I am your author so 1st of all I am not a professional writer neither english is my mother tongue nor I am too good in English so ignore the grammatical error

..................................................................

Jaanvi p.o.v

Our car is standing in front of main gate of the villa soon two of the guard open that gate for us and Shivay bhaiya park the car in parking area, one of the bodyguards open the door of car for me. I literally dont like them as they are very boring, they have same blank expression on their face 24/7 and for me they are appointed in number of hundreds for my childhood because being only princess in my whole khandan [Family] this thing irritates me to the hell. I step out from the car and walk toward the entrance of villa with Bhaiya there are numbers of bodyguard standing in the row and their head is hanging low because I am here and I like it because they do it out of respect or some out of fear of my brother. Soon we came in front of a big door made up of Grenadil, African Blackwood. servant open that door for us. When we enter in hall.

Our mothers welcome us saying "Look they have come."

Mamma come toward us followed by chicks. now I have confirmed that there is something suspicious because first off, all bhaiya come to pick me thats too when I am out with prishu and without informing me and now these two ladies who spend their evening in kitchen not giving time two me are standing here like they are worlds most free person Wow just wow.

"Where is daddu, badimaa?" bhaiya asked mamma and sit on sofa which is placed in middle of the big wall with two big coaches and a big glass table and I sit on opposite side of him and mamma looks toward me with a nervous gaze and

Replied him with smile "Bauji is coming firstly both of you go and fresh up dinner is ready."

"But where does daddu goes at this time after he asked bhaiya to bring me home?" I asked while crashing my brows Chicks is going to say something but we see daddu walking toward us while chaks and Varun were following him.

"Princess, you come go fast fresh up and come to have dinner we have something to talk to you bache" Dadu says with a peaceful smile.

I nodded then goes toward my room its take me fifteen minutes to fresh up then I change into a white cotton knee length which has rainbow printing on it and makes a messy bun as I dont know how to braid hair and cant keep them open as they have great volume.

When I reach in dinning room everyone is already settled on their seats and I moves toward my chair which is near Varun and sit on it.

"How was your day bache?" Dadi asked me and I look at her and starts to tell thinkings which happen in whole day as it is my daily routine that before having dinner, I tells everything that happen in whole day with me and all of my family member listen to me then while having dinner I asked about their days but as end my topic.

Daddu said to me "Princess we have something to talk to you."

I smile and says "Devu, why are asking in that way you can told me anything

Daddu firstly look toward my father then says "Betu we have found a boy?"

I said "Daddu its just a little thing you should give him employment and if he is teenager than educate him."

After listening me Varun slaps him forehead and everyone looks at me like I have insulted someone.

Daddu said confusion "Betu why will I have to give him job when he is CEO."

I asked in confusion "Then how did you find him on road dadu?"

Varun replied to me "When did dadu says we found him on road?"