The Chauhans

Note-I am your author. Sooo 1st of all I am not a professional writer. Neither english is my mother tongue nor I am too good in English so ignore the grammatical error.

And Thanks you guys for waiting for this long and supporting me in my hard time. I am very thankful to you guys to support me like this and wait for me. Our local army is growing day by day.

............................................................❤️
Ashish p.o.v.

Yesterday we had our dinner with Raghuvanshi's She is all timid at that time also but comfortable with us. she is very choosy about the food like I observe. When we take our leave, she was standing behind her father more likely hiding from me like I am some ghost or monster who will eat her Even she beads a sweet good bye to everyone except me. I don't have problem with that. I am okay with her if my family is happy. But this statement does not work in front of her as my mind become dipolar when I am with her. She still does not know about our side business I need to tell her. And I am sure by looking her that she did not even know about her family business. She is too much innocent even more than I thought but mischievous. I thought she can handle my sibling's mischievousness but she was suggesting them game I just want her not to be prankers and mischievous I literally don't like that type of personality. Just Hope I don't want to end up scolding her. Why I am again thinking about her.
arghhhhh, I need to meditate more I can't let her capture my mind. I am again thinking about her. Our engagement in after seven days Everyone is on fire to prepare for it because they say seven days is quite short to prepare for engagement. Even Bua is also coming mean their chaos will be double I am combed my hair as I am all set to leave for office. I pick up my phone from table and look at my room I remembered.

When yesterday maa say that '' Shift your things in other room we need to change this kali haveli theme of your room. I do not want my beautiful daughter to leave in this kali haveli
mean while my father, Uncle and Aunty nodded in agreement.

I slide my phone in my pocket and turn my heel to move downstairs dinner table.

Soon reaching there I see my whole family. Elders are talking something and youngsters are shouting for something I am still thinking how all of them with those two aliens stay clam yesterday with her for hours. Leave it I cough a little to make them aware about me youngster became clam or can say they just stop shouting their bricking is still on and sit on their respective place.

I touched elder's feet and Dadu says "Ashish sit I want to have few minutes talk with everyone."

I nodded I take my sit and Dadu said to Mrs. Kashyap [our head maid] "Meera bring tea for everyone."

She nodded and leave.

Daddu look at us and says "You all know Jaanvi is soon going to be a member of our family."

We all nodded and he continued "So it will be our responsibility to protect her and beside that she doesn't know about her family and our side business and other things and I don't want anyone to tell her that in any condition until and unless her family tell her about it themselves.

We all nodded but Adhya asked "What we will do about security dadu means bodyguard and all?"

Daddu say "Pratap you are going to handle that."

Papa nodded and say "I will talk to Vijay ji and asked if her that bodyguard can continue his job by our side or not means it will be comfortable for jaanvi if the atmosphere do not change suddenly.''

Everyone nodded in agreement again.

Maids start to serve tea they did not serve me. After yesterday I just again want to have tea, I didn't know that tea taste that great.