Spicy: Hyunlix

ʰ͙ᵉ͙ˡ͙ˡ͙ᵒ͙

Hey lovelies, just a quick word from your exhausted author. Hope you are all doing good. This is not gonna be that spicy`(^ᴗ^)'  but if it's not your thing, don't worry it's only towards the end. That's all, thanks again for choosing to read this. ପ✽( •̤ᴥ•̤ )੭⁾。:✽

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

It was really hard work, being in love. Especially when the other didn't know anything about it or give any signs to reciprocating the feelings.

Hyunjin sat alone at a table in the university library; wondering how on earth he was going to deal with his growing feelings for his best friend. It was so annoying. But he is so cute. 

They had been friends for as long as he could remember, having met in the first year of primary school with Felix instantly declaring him as his best friend - a sentiment Hyunjin had cherished.

Everyone always joked that they were 'joined at the hip' and 'if you asked for one of them, the other would be there.' But it was true. Even now, whenever he wanted to go out somewhere he would be met with Felix's puppy-dog eyes and invite him along due to how adorable he looked.

Now, everything was wrong.

It had all started last week, when Felix had barged open the door to the empty geography classroom Hyunjin was in; sitting at a desk in the corner on his phone scrolling aimlessly. It turned out that the little aussie had made a bet with his hyung, Minho and had lost. Hyunjin didn't know what the bet was, as his friend spoke at 20 miles per hour and he barely ever was able to keep up, but he DID know that it was 5,000 Won.

Looking at his best friend's bank balance would surprise most, as he had less than 40,000 Won, but all his friends knew he was a MASSIVE spender and regularly dragged Hyunjin along on several hour-long shopping trips. 

Unable to refuse the aussie, Hyunjin grudgingly opened the banking app on his phone and within a few minutes had transferred the money over. With a squeal, Felix had danced around the room chanting, "Thank you, thank youuu!" "Love you hyungg!".

His heart had skipped a beat.

In the quiet of the library, Hyunjin came to a realization. He was in love with Felix. The feeling had emerged so swiftly that he felt powerless. All he could do was conceal it, convinced that Felix would never reciprocate his feelings.

He had planned to just stay here, to get his head straight, and to avoid a certain someone. So it was a huge surprise and a moment of panic when Felix entered the library - looked around, spotted him and then headed in a beeline for his table. He chucked his bag onto the table and sat on an empty chair opposite him. "Hey hyung". 

Hyunjin was at a loss, scrambling for an excuse to leave before he blurted out something stupid. Rather than responding, he just nodded, desperately grabbed for his bag, and stood up. 

"Hey, um, Felix I'm sorry - I've gotta go...do.....stuff.."

Looking absolutely befuddled, Felix also picked up his bag and stood, slowly, evidently thinking about what on earth Hyunjin was rambling.

Hyunjin made for the door, trying to walk normally while inside his heart was going 100mph. Suddenly a hand grasped his wrist and jerked him back. Felix. The aussie stared deep into his eyes. 

"Where are you going?"

His deep voice was considered and calm, but still managed to send a shiver down his spine because of how sexy it was. The younger was still gazing intensely at him, so Hyunjin attempted to break free of his hold and make a run for it again. Felix's grip didn't even loosen one bit. Fuck he was strong.

• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •

𝕀𝕗 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕤 𝕦𝕡. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥: 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕥.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙       ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •

Squirming slightly, he hissed "Just let me go, we're in the library." Felix pulled him closer, until they could have been kissing; their lips were that close together. "What are you doing!?" Alarmed, and yet somehow wishing for more, his eyes widened as the younger pushed him backwards until he felt a bookshelf behind him.

Now, Hyunjin wouldn't exactly call himself a submissive or a bottom, but faced with the dominance and sexiness of Felix in front of him - Hyunjin felt extremely happy to let Felix take control.

 "I asked you a question, Jinnie, where do you think you're going?" Felix's face was close, very close. Hyunjin could count every one of his freckles that were dotted over his cheeks and nose. His eyes were deep and intense with something flickering across his expression. Annoyance? 

.....possessiveness.

FINISHING THE SPICY BIT LATER AS I HAVE NO ENERGY/WILL TO LIVE RIGHT NOW. ( ◔◡◔)っ