[ 6 ] Demonic Origins and an Overlord Meeting

All Warnings and Extra Information:

- , , and means flashback, memory, diary entries, journal entries, etc.

- Bold words are emphasized

- Blanks are words that will be stated in the future or an error

Author: this is kinda like a filler chapter that just straight up explains what Y/N is to the three children(Gojo, Geto and Amanai)

Enjoy
______________________

The girl arrived home quite late into the night as she fell asleep in the clothes she wore during the day. Her sleep was obviously interrupted by a knock which caused the girl to growl as she sat up from her bed, she sighed as her hair was sticking out due to sleeping with her hair still tied up.

She got out of bed and into the front door of her lovely apartment, she opened the door and slowly blink, left eye closing before the right eye as she gazed at whoever was at the door.

"Heyy!" a voice of a male said as Y/N gazed at three blobs, two black and one white, the girl let out a sound of confusion, "Who?"

The ravenette snickered at the albino who was slumped down as the blonde continues to blink, her blinking was almost similar to her father's slow blinking.

"Come on~! Morningstar-san! It's me! Gojo Satoru!" the white haired male whined as Y/N blinked at him.

Once.

Twice.

The girl shook her head as she blinked normally and gazed at the three, "Oh..." the was a pause before, "Wait how the fuck did you know where I live!?"

Sipping on her cup of coffee, her guests sat down on the couch facing the TV, they also took notice of some pictures that littered the living room, a picture of three people, the middle one has a flat screen TV for a head, the one of the left side...

Sipping on her cup of coffee, her guests sat down on the couch facing the TV, they also took notice of some pictures that littered the living room, a picture of three people, the middle one has a flat screen TV for a head, the one of the left side has a cedar-brown skin and long curly velvet colored hair with white swirled-streaks and a navy inside, kept into pigtails with bangs by black hair ties, her eyes have white irises, red sclera and slit black pupils, the one on the right has greyish lavender skin, red eyes with heart shaped glasses, a red top hat with black and white band, a furry coat with red hearts and a large grin, showcasing his red colored teeth, one of which is made of gold it seems.

Gojo narrowed his eyes at the picture and turned to the blonde, "Hey Y/N-chan."

"What."

"Who are they? They don't seem human." Gojo pointed at the picture which caused Y/N to look up to see the picture of the Vees, a picture in which she took while she was pretending to be a camera girl for newspapers so that she can have pictures of the overlords for shit and giggles, she says.