02

The two girls hiding behind the bookshelves slowly come out after having encountered a really weird conversation.

"Damn was that jisoo?" Says seulgi. Joy shrugs but doesn't agree eitherway. "Maybe!" Is all she says.

They decide to go back home and on their way out from the library, they see jisoo's spects on a table.

"She forgot!" Seulgi says pointing to the spects, joy frowns and grabs the spects from the table.

She inspects it "yeah it belongs to her. It was indeed jisoo." She says and holds it in her hand "we'll hand it over to the queen bee then!" She says and walks on the front.

Seulgi catches up to her "can you believe her? She really did something like that, wow!" She gapes at joy.

Joy nods her head "she's always been a woman to give zero fucks. I admire her for that!" She compliments jisoo and they exit Library.

As they pass the hallway, everyone seems to be almost gone but jisoo is still in the classroom humming and packing her bag. Seulgi didn't bring a bag cause she has all her books in locker but joy did bring one small back pack. She goes inside to fetch her bag and as they exit, jisoo comes out too.

Jisoo gives them a smile and walks past them, both the girls don't talk and just stare at her awestruck.

"What's with you? Give her belongings." Seulgi nudges joy and brings her back to her senses.

Joy comes back from whatever trance she was in and yells "jisoo!" She runs upto the fire head and pants as she stands before her. Jisoo walks way too fast. Jisoo confused looks back at them.

"Here. You forgot it in the library." Joy says panting and jisoo smiles with a 'oh' face and takes her spects.

"Thanks. And it was you two hiding?" Jisoo asks as she takes her spects from joy. Seulgi grins and nods her head. "Yes!" She simply answers.

"You guys might have been so scared. Sorry, I will make sure to talk to grandpa about this." Jisoo says and bows her head to both.

Shell shocked the two bestfriends look at each other. Jisoo was the quietst person who did her work and went home without causing any drama at school.

She certainly was the granddaughter of the chairman; trustee; and her grandfather. She felt guilty for what had happened today.

"Thanks.." seulgi says shyly as they start walking together.

"By the way, Jisoo. You're bravery was amazing but weird, don't get me wrong but how the heck did you manage to do that." Joy says amused by earlier act of jisoo.

Jisoo grins "well it wasn't that hard. I was engrossed in a book and a shooter interrupted. He was handsome though but my book bfs are better." She says half lying, she knew he did look like one of her book boyfriends which came to life.

Joy laughs "wow." She says because she never saw jisoo like this before. Especially commenting something as crazy as that but she loved that humour of jisoo's.

Seulgi was already laughing and as they reached out of the school, they saw a group of men covered in black discussing something.

"They're still here." Seulgi groans. Joy nods her head while jisoo just stared at them in annoyance.

Jisoo walls to them and the other two girls panick. "Jisoo! Where are you going? Come back." They say panicking and waving at her figure but she walks away without paying any heed to them.

"You guys didn't go yet?" She asks them and their heads snap towards her sharply. One of them steps forward in attempt to make her scared but she doesn't budge.

"You want us to blow your brain or what?" He says and nears her but jisoo stands her ground.

"Get out it's my property!" She spits while everyone looks at her. The other guys watch her in amusement while the girls panick for her life.

Apparently, he's the short tempered tall head who kills anyone who comes forward to challenge him. It's a surprise that he hadn't killed Jisoo yet.

"What's it to you? It will be ours soon." He says smirking.

"Really bitch?" She says snickering, the guy gets angry and lunges forward to punch her.

"Stop!" Says another demanding voice. She looks behind the guy to find the guy from earlier in library, he didn't put his mask back on.

He comes strolling and stops before two of them "don't get violent with women, that's not what our morals taught us!" He scolds the other guy. The man quivers and stands back "sorry boss!" He says and goes back to his colleagues.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. He won't bother you anymore." Taehyung says smiling softly now, she quirks up her eyebrows at his change of attitude in Nano seconds.

"Well you are bothering me." She says, he looks at her confused. "Back away!" She says and he goes little farther away.

"More!" She orders and steps forward making him step backward. "Not enough!" She says as he backs away more.

"Still not enough!" She says and he basically now walks backwards, still confused, looking at her with scrunched eyebrows.

She keeps walking forward while he keeps walking forward too but facing her and that goes on until he's out of school gate.

She stands in the entrance while he stands outside the gates. "Now you're not bothering me anymore." She grins and goes back in.

"Wait!" He says "what the fuck was that?" He asks and she stops to turn around and look at him.

"Well you were in my property, standing and raiding or whatever bullshit. Go away and take your minions with you." She says rudely and he only smirks.

"That's smart. But not to soon, feisty." He says and grins wider this time. She looks at him with raised eyebrow.

"What's with the nickname?" She asks and folds her hands to her chest.

He laughs and scratches his nape "well the way you talk like a sassy grandma makes me excited to meet you again." He says.

"We're meeting again?" She says unpleasantly as if the thought of him itches her eyes but to be honest she would do anything to look at him again and again.

"If you want to, sure." He says and winks at her. He doesn't make an attempt to come back inside and grins at her face making her more annoyed.

"Whatever. Go away!" She says but doesn't miss the fact her heart skips a beat at his words.

She strides inside while he stands there laughing and grinning like an idiot "Kim Taehyung, by the way! Meet you again, Jisoo!" He yells and motions all his friends to come back.

They're his men who work for him. Taehyung is the boss. He decides to go raid a random school and for what?  I don't know either.

How does he know my name? She wonders and turns around to look at him.

"Jisoo. Damn girl!" Joy comes and hugs her but jisoo is still in trance. Seulgi inspects jisoo whether she's fine but jisoo isn't giving a shit.

Jisoo looks at them go while he sits in the jeep and looks back at her dead in eye with a heart stopping grin. He winks before the car starts and they go away.....

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"And that's how I met your mother!"

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Guys! This is just a two short but y'all need a story? I can write a short storyof this if that's what u need. Comment down below and lemme know.

Do leave a feedback!

Xoxo
-chaesoir