☆゚.*・。゚ Dance within the night (Kazuha)

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

the moon shining bright, lighting the world. the sky shimmered as stars cover them. the air feeling hot as people were dancing around, drinking beers, having fun. you were sitting in the crow's nest, watching from the top. it was kazuha's birthday, captain beidou decided to throw a party for him. But well, it's just not his type of party he would have.

kazuha was sitting on the railing as people went pass him to greet a 'happy birthday. you held the gift in your hands, lost in thoughts. you wondered, "will he like the gift?" surely, you know he's a friendly and kind and cute and precious and sweet *coughs* -guy. but to mention your romantic feelings for him... it just.. not that easy.

as you were deep in thoughts, you felt a tap on your shoulder. speaking of the devil, there he was. "kazuha? what are you doing here?", you didn't want to sound rude but you didn't want it to be awkward. "hm? am i not allowed to?" he moved to sit next to you. "no, you're allowed to ofcourse. besides, you're the birthday boy aren't you?~" you decided to play around. he only chuckled at your question but secretly hoping that you'll say 'happy birthday' to him soon.

your heart was beating fast, hands a bit sweaty. you try to stay as calm as possible, "happy birthday kazuha! um.. here's a gift.. i know it's not much but i hope you'll like it" your fingers brushed his as you give him the gift. he was suprised, to say the least. not to mention, he was falling all over again.

"thankyou y/n, i promise to cherish this gift" he added a smile to his face. he may seem calm but he's actually screaming inside. if you pay attention closely, you can see the tip of his ears red. "may i open it now?" "mhm" you nodded. he opened the gift carefully and saw a maple leaf hairclip. he smiled as he saw the beautiful hand-made thing and raised it as he clipped it on his head. "it look perfect on you, kazuha" you stated with a small blush. "why thankyou, you knew the right gift for me. it's perfect y/n" he smiles as his shoulder brushes yours.

slow music was starting to play from the ship. you and kazuha got alerted and looked to the other people. they were starting to dance with eachother. captain beidou had a grin on her face. you both looked at eachother as a red hue formed on your cheeks. "shall we?" he extended his hands while looking straight through your eyes. you could only nod as a response and take his hand. he flew you both down from the crow's nest and stole the spotlight. he slithered his hand on your waist and the other guide your hands to his shoulder. you both held hands and as the music keeps playing, you slow danced. right now, you didn't care about the eyes looking at you both. everything seemed like they've faded away, and the only thing left if you and kazuha.

he looked to your eyes passionately as he begins to close the gap in the middle. he then closes his eyes slowly to hear the melody of the music. you did the same and placed your head on his shoulder. the night goes on like this. even when the guests went home, you both were still dancing. even after the music stopped, you both hummed a song. in the end of the song, kazuha opened his eyes as you did the same and leaned in to kiss you. your lips touched for a moment and the next second they were collapsing eachother. both of you then seperated from the kiss as he caress your cheek.

"interwined hands with no gap
above, the sky is full of stars
and you, the only one in my heart"

kazuha whispered a poem in your ear as you were suprised and delighted to say the least. "well- can't make a poem but i love you too!" you tackle him with another kiss as he smiled in it. perhaps, this is the best birthday he's ever gotten.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧