3 | Wipped (editing)

𝗔 𝗨 𝗧 𝗛 𝗢 𝗥

She is in front of him, As his laid eyes on her donning a stunning black Abaya with a khimar veiling her face caused his heart to quicken.

He couldn't help but lower his gaze, feeling a rush of emotions swirling within him.

"Don't you seem alright?" Luna questions leading him to drift out of her owning over his mind.

As he attempts to find the right words to communicate with her, feeling a wave of confusion wash over him.

His heart flutters as the reason he came here is just to see her once.

His Sukoon.

"I have a headache on my stomach-" my tounge slipped something it shouldn't and i felt flood of embarrassment take over me as I corrected "I mean, I have a headache."

"Okay, come I'll prescribe you the medicines" she commanded, and i followed her to her cabin. My eyes widened seeing her tiny desk with a chair that seem to be abandoned for years, what type of hospital is this.

As I witnessed the hospital's treatment of Luna, a surge of anger coursed through me, I know what to do.

Abruptly as my eyes met her, after a few seconds i feared losing control as i quickly lowered my gaze. I noticed as she sat gracefully on the chair and began to pull out an array of medicines from her bag, each one carefully placed on the counter.

I gathered the medicines, then turned towards the exit door, ready to make my departure. However, reaching the doorstep, I couldn't resist stealing a glance back at her.

My heart skipped a beat and her olive green eyes suddenly locked with mine. Enough to kill me.

She expresses a questioning expression encountering me gaze at, and i quickly moved back and left the cabin, Her eyes are so pretty that I've turned a maniac for her.

After scolding my brain for having such thoughts, I made my way out of the hospital, my footsteps echoing softly in the corridor, As i stepped outside and headed towards my car parked nearby.

Opening the door, I settled into the driver's seat then revved up my car's engine, as I drove to my usual racing spot.

The moment I arrived, all eyes turned towards me, and cheers erupted from the crowd. People were swirling in happiness, which irritated me the most. Annoying, that's what they All are.

I quickly rolled up my car window with a determined look, heading towards the starting line, though the line starts from wherever I am.

With a swift movement, I trolled the car, the engine roaring with power as I prepared for the adrenaline-pumping race.

I didn't start my car right away as everyone did instead, taking a moment.

I closed my eyes, as Luna's covered face flashed in my mind, causing a surge of Craving for Her a few seconds later I reopened my eyes.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly, ready to push himself beyond the limits as I accelerated down the track, the engine roaring.

As always, being the champion which got me nothing, i emerged victorious from the thrilling match, sending the crowd into a frenzy. Girls clamored around the car, eager to catch a glimpse I hate this.

Without hesitation, I deftly drifted the car, maneuvering through the excited crowd. In a flash, I sped off, leaving behind a trail of dust and a crowd.