🍀𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: 2🍀

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Beomgyu at last joined the trio for lunch. Sure he was happy that he got such nice classmates who were kind enough to offer him company on his first day and that made him feel comforted.

But still there was one male at the table who was clearly not happy about his presence and he didn't even try to bother hiding that feeling.

Still not understanding what caused the other male to dislike him so much at first glance, he just focused on chatting with the two only. Only occasionally including Taehyun with short replies like yes, hmm etc.

Everything was fine but until that topic was mentioned.

"Woahhh.... Look guys that's the painting I was talking about." Hueningkai said pointing at the huge canvas a boy was carrying infront of them still having his art jumper on smudged with paint.

"Ohhhh Jaehyun's painting?? That boy is crazy talented at art. I saw him painting this artwork for god knows 2 weeks. I heard he is also submitting for the upcoming art contest." Yeonjun said admiring the boy who worked so hard in his work and it was so worth it. Because the artwork was absolutely breathtaking.

"Ikrr. I also agree. That painting is fantastic. Straight up looks like a picture. Wah it must have taken so much time and efforts. Respect to him." Beomgyu found himself saying in pure admiration. Because he himself knew this kind of extra things or hobbies even passion did take a lot of efforts. He is well experienced and he knows.

"Isn't that a waste of time?? Just mindlessly painting a scenario?"

Yeonjun and Hueningkai looked at Taehyun with a blank face as they were used to that attitude of his and just shook their heads.

"Taehyun not everyone is crazy for academic validation only. People do have other passions besides studying." Yeonjun added wanting the younger to at least stop spewing such rude, arrogant comments.

Beomgyu clenched his fist when he heard the third male say such a thing in such an insensitive way. He felt his anger bubbling inside, feeling very offended and raged. This boy has been getting on his nerves ever since he entered the class and now this?

"What do you even get doing this stupid-

BAM!

With a loud smack with his fist on the table, Beomgyu got up from his seat feeling absolutely triggered making the trio flinch at his sudden outburst.

"B-Beomgyu-

Hueningkai was about to call out the male but he stuttered due to being so startled from the sudden rage. Beomgyu felt his eyes darkened as he clenched his fist trying so hard not to punch that asshole for saying so.

"What the hell do you think of yourself huh??" Beomgyu screamed more like gritted his teeth still his voice loud enough to startle someone. Taehyun slowly got up from his seat his brows raised at the sudden voice raise. Along with that Yeonjun and Hueningkai also got up panicking.

Slowly walking closer to the male on whom he was so damn pissed on, he again shouted-

"Like who do you think you are Kang Taehyun? Are you the most superior thing on this planet huh?"

Taehyun couldn't help but feel himself growing more and more irritated at the male infront of the male with time being. Whispers rapidly started being audible from the surrounding students.