The Invitation (Ch 9)

Harry's P.O.V.

            I took a deep breath. You can do this. I walked out onto the stage, mumbling what I was going to say under my breath. I've been up all week, trying to figure out how to make it up to Allie. There wasn't enough time for me to spend time with her, because we would be leaving the U.K. soon for the rest of our tour. Then last night, it hit me, on how I could make it up to her. I was going to ask her to come on tour with us, well soon after I asked the lads if it was okay. I've been trying to figure out what to say to them. I was nervous because I knew I would have to tell the lads what I did to her. Louis is going to kill me.

            Louis looked at me smiling, "Hazza!"

            The others looked up at me too. I merely nodded at him before going over to my spot. We rehearsed for the next five hours before we called it quits. Everybody was packing up and we were all alone. Now's my chance.

            "Hey can I talk to you guys?" I asked.

            "What is it?' Liam asked.

            "Well it's about Allie."

            Both Niall and Louis stiffened at the mention of her name.

            "What about her?" Zayn asked.

            "I was wondering if we could take Allie on tour with us?"

            Louis perked up, "Were taking Allie with us!?!" He started jumping up and down, screaming "Yay!"

            "Louis stop." Liam said exasperated. He looked at me, "As much as I like Allie, why now, do you want her to come?"

            I looked at the ground in shame. Louis stopped jumping up and down, realizing the situation.

            "Harry?" Louis asked.

            I rubbed the back of my neck, looking up at them, "I messed up."

            "Messed up how?" Zayn asked.

            I gulped, "I've been blowing her off and spending time with Jess."

            All of them except for Niall, looked surprised. I saw a flash of anger in Louis' eyes.

            "Well it isn't like you left her waiting for you." Zayn looked me in the eye, "You didn't do that right?"

            I looked to the ground, unable to look him in the eye.

            "Harry." Liam sighed.

            "You did what!?!" Louis screamed, getting into my face. He was fuming.

            Liam put a hand on his shoulder in an effort to calm him down, "Louis calm down."

            Louis turned away from me and faced Liam, "You're right."

            He started to walk away and Liam let him go. Louis suddenly spun around socking me in the nose. I cried out in pain, as a trickle of blood ran down my face. I held my nose and braced myself for the next hit, but it never came.

            Louis was pulled away screaming by Liam and Zayn, "You asshole! You left her out in the cold, waiting for your sorry ass. You promised her and then go and pull this crap! Don't you realize you hurt her!?!"

            "Louis calm down." Niall said.

            "Niall, you're her friend too, don't you care?"