Prologue: The Rise of the World's Last Salvation

Seriously, the hell is wrong with Wattpad these days. They have the gall to delete my stories? I mean, why did they do it? And what gives them these rights, anyway? That story wasn't even remotely that mature and yet, it got deleted because I don't know, because it broke the rules and guidelines of Wattpad.

I mean, what the fuck? Would someone also please tell me what's the fucking rule is, anyway?

I mean, to be fair, I don't even exactly care about that story but it is still my story and to think that they would even dare to delete it without my permission is considered the highest forms of offense that Wattpad had done for all content creators.

So, if they shouldn't fix this, I'm just gonna say that whoever is now bought Wattpad should do themselves a good favour and stop implementing any new rules and just do what they do best by fixing bugs or whatever.

'Can't do a lemon when the characters aren't +16 or whatever', oh yeah, let's do that. In fact, why don't you should just do yourself and sue the other websites for their perverse content.

Hell, let's sue FanFiction.Net for its Mature Content.

Let's sue Archive of Our Own for also it's Mature Content.

Let's do ourselves a good favour and sue anyone's websites if they ever dare to make Mature Content.

Why it wouldn't piss every people of for HOW MUCH YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING MORONS! SERIOUSLY, YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF OF BEING THE BIGGEST MORONS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR EVER THINKING OF IMPLEMENTING THESE NEW GUIDELINES AND DARE TO DELETE IT FROM OUR OWN HARD WORK!

IF THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY! NO ONE LIKES YOU! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! KILL YOURSELF, ALREADY!

...

...

...

...

Well, I don't know if the message should have ever be come across but regardless, I hope people shouldn't be driven by acts of greed that they would lose all sense of logic and reason in favour of making such a stupid mistake.

If they dared to do something like this, then what's the point of making stories on Wattpad, anyway. It's just so bad that the world had gone so downhill with woman being absolute entitled psychopaths who harassed people on a daily basis or corporations being absolutely greedy and such.

If this can't be fixed, then we should look at the Cyberpunk franchise and see what would happen if corporations were to ever be in power, unchecked and corrupt from the get go.

Well, anyway, if you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below. As always, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, in a land that is perpetually covered entirely in the wintery weather of snow and the cold wind blowing...

A construction has been taking place as on the other side of the mountain, workers alike were all constructing some sort of tomb as they are busy hard at work in making it, even in the middle of blizzard itself...

Overseeing the construction site is a man who's face is covered by long grey hair and long grey beard as he wears his winter clothing while looking at the people working diligently at almost finishing the tomb itself...