The Creations of the Experimental Explorer Faction Information:

Also only doing this because it is both funny and interesting and I can't stop with what I am planning with the story.

With that being said, let's get right in to these chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: Even if that is no such thing, it is still a pretty scary and haunting thing when Wattpad dares to delete the stories just because they don't live up to their standards.

While I don't particularly mind the stories since I haven't updated, it is still disturbing if someone were to ever delete all your hard work just because it doesn't follow the standard guidelines that is put upon it.

Even if I want all male readers, abuse and neglected and those stupid Union Academy stories are deleted, I am more into taking their interest to something far better than through direct means of deletion as it is still horrifying while here... well... the only thing I can explain is if Wattpad has some politics to it if that somewhat makes sense, thought.

_____________________________________________

Faction Name: The Creations of the Experimental Explorer

Faction Title: The Tragic Freaks of Nature

Faction Information:
The innumerable and accountable creations of Gifmalu Igizalag, particularly those who are victims of his inquisitive, maddening and amoral experimentation, these are poor souls that have been kidnapped by either the Druanee or his Seekers and brought to where Gifmalu had been imprisoned and then, being mercilessly experimented upon as far his interest goes before chucking them out of his prison where the experience and physical horrors leaves them absolutely shell-shocked and irreparably damaged beyond compare.

These Tragic Freaks of Nature are all the people that lived their life in fear and how they can barely function from their whole ordeal.

However, while what they had become is horrifying, there are those that has proven to persevere against all odds, using their curse to put the benefits of it all to good use for them and even have been known to create a legacy where their descendants have used their gifts to their full potential.

How ancient or how recent they are is all the matter they actually find their 'curse' normal or being so feral that they are barely sapient at all and each of the more recent are absolutely dangerous as they unimaginably powerful to those who ever encounters them.

And they stand in stark contrast to Ebony's encounter as after meeting only the supernatural beings like the Druanee or the more cosmic beings like the Wyrms, the vast strangeness of the Creations of Gifmalu Igizalag are what made him set his priorities straight on how he shouldn't dismiss other elements in the forefront and while not difficult, underestimating them shall be a grave mistake, indeed.

The most notable of Gifmalu Igizalag's Creations include:

• The Black-Eyed Ferrets: