2 - learning chaos and demonic possession 😰👹 [Day 2]

HELLOOO EVERYBODY!! I'm your secret 7th rbb host, Vivi! Nah jk, i'm too idiotic and broke to be one. Anyways..  On day 1 of the power swapping, people caused chaos trying to control their new powers and almost ended up destroying the living room!! Exhausted legs of people doing ddr, people flying around like mosquitos, and moreee!! But now we're day 2! Now, the first POV shall go to Russo!! Cause he is blue 😎😎

2/3 of Totally_Died / Marlin's request!

also warning for people, I kind of made it violent and insane. if u hate it, I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Russoplays.

(Mind: Today is a lovely day.. Well partially. But with me, it's a lovely day! Right now, I'm supposed to grab ingredients for Sabrina and Dj so the two lovers can cook breakfast early. Soo off to the grocery store!)

*Russo heads to the grocery store and immediately calls Sabrina.*

*BRINGGG BRINGGG [russo's ringtone] BRINGGG BRINGGG*

"Sabrina, Dj, the grocery store is broken.." Russo says sadly.
"What do you mean by that??" Dj asks as Sabrina looks confusingly.
"Like the grocery store is BROKEN.." Russo says as he adjusted something.

*Russo turns his phone around and shows the grocery store on fire and everyone running out of it with spray paint saying "GET NOOBED".*

"Jesus.. How will we make food for our competitors now?" Sabrina says worriedly.
"I dunno but should I head back to the building?" Russo asks.

*The two both nodded in the video call and Russo hops into the car to drive back to the building.*
(hopefully, without any speeding tickets.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: IAmSanna.

"Leah, do you know where my new bows are?" Sanna says as she looked in her drawers.
"Right here!" Leah points to Sanna's unicorn themed desk.
"Ok, thank you!" Sanna responds happily.

*Sanna ties her hair into two pigtails with ribbon and clips the bow onto the ribbons.*

"Sanna Banana, you ready to grab breakfast?" Leah jokingly questioned as she puts on her pink cardigan.
"Yep, but first.. selfie!!" Sanna says as she stretched her arms and adjusted her new hair clip.
"Ooo, can I join?" Leah asked joyfully.
"Yes queen!" Sanna replied back happily.

(Sanna and Leah in their outfits matching their new swapped power

(Sanna and Leah in their outfits matching their new swapped power. Check the first part for the list of powers people have.)
(Sanna - Albert's power)
(Leah - Think's power.)

"Girlie, you slaying with that fire outfit!" Leah compliments, not pun intended.
"Thank you mustache queen! But let's head down for breakfast like you said now :D" Sanna mentions confidently as she tacked a joke in it.
"Alright!" Leah says.