001 Felix x Yeosang Smut

In a city where trouble seemed to follow them like a shadow, Yeosang and Felix were notorious for their wild antics and knack for dodging the authorities. Both rebels without a cause, they thrived on the thrill of breaking the rules.

When Yeosang found himself locked away in prison for a decade, he couldn't shake the feeling of betrayal upon discovering that his so-called friends were the ones who had turned him in. Meanwhile, Felix and his crew remained free, their freedom a constant reminder of Yeosang's captivity.

Upon his release, Yeosang's resentment toward Felix burned hotter than ever. Their interactions were charged with tension, a volatile mix of anger and desire. One fateful night at a club, their simmering rivalry boiled over into a heated confrontation.

"Why did you do it?!" Yeosang demanded, his voice laced with fury."I had no choice, Yeo!" Felix shot back, his gaze defiant.

Their argument escalated until Felix's frustration boiled over, and he pulled Yeosang into a fierce kiss. In that moment, the line between love and hate blurred, giving way to a raw and primal passion that neither of them could deny.

As they pressed against each other in the narrow alley, the dim glow of the streetlights casting shadows around them, their bodies ignited with an insatiable desire. 

Yeosang's hands roamed feverishly over Felix's back, tracing the lines of his muscles with hungry fingertips. Felix's breath came in ragged gasps, his heart pounding with a mixture of anticipation and longing.

Each touch sparked a firestorm of sensation, igniting their skin with electric pulses of pleasure. Their lips met in a fervent kiss, a collision of heat and need that threatened to consume them both. 

Tongues tangled in a passionate dance, exploring every crevice and curve with a voracious hunger.

Yeosang's hands found their way to Felix's waist, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them. Their bodies melded together, a perfect fusion of desire and desperation. Every brush of skin against skin sent shockwaves of ecstasy coursing through them, setting their nerves ablaze with desire.

In that fleeting moment of intimacy, time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in each other. The world around them faded into oblivion, leaving only the two of them locked in a fevered embrace. Nothing else mattered but the heat of their bodies, the urgency of their need, and the raw intensity of their desire.

As they clung to each other in the darkness, their hearts beat as one, their breath mingling in the cool night air. It was a moment of pure, unadulterated passion, a blaze of desire that burned brighter than the stars above. And in that moment, they knew that they were powerless to resist the magnetic pull drawing them together, binding them in an unbreakable bond of lust and love.

But as the intensity of their encounter reached its peak, reality came crashing back down. Yeosang's hand strayed lower, inadvertently triggering a painful memory for Felix. Yet even in the midst of his own agony, Felix couldn't bring himself to pull away.

Their lovemaking was equal parts catharsis and chaos, a desperate attempt to reconcile their conflicting emotions. And when it was over, they lay entwined in each other's arms, their bodies spent but their hearts still yearning for more.

In the aftermath of their passion, Yeosang and Felix found themselves at a crossroads. Despite the complexities of their relationship, they knew that they couldn't walk away from each other. And so, with a silent understanding, they made their way home together, their future uncertain but their bond unbreakable.

As they faced the challenges ahead, they did so with a newfound sense of unity. Together, they were unstoppable, a force to be reckoned with in a world that thrived on chaos and unpredictability.

And as they looked toward the horizon, they knew that whatever the future held, they would face it together, side by side, as partners in crime and in love.