𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

It's been a few days since the last show of A Very Potter Musical. With the sun shining brightly, Milo, Harper, and Joey decided to meet up just to hang out.

Harper and Joey sat around a picnic table outside, the two waiting for Milo. Harper leaned into the table and groaned, "Where the fuck is she?" She let out a sigh, frustration evident in her tone, then glanced at her older brother Joey. 

"She's probably with Dylan," Joey remarked, running his fingers through his hair. He scanned the area, hoping to catch a glimpse of her.

Harper lifted her head and looked around again. "Okay, I told her 2:15, it's now 2:20," she said to Joey, who checked his watch before looking back at her. Just then, Milo walked over to the table. "Sorry, guys! Nick stopped me on the way here to ask if I'm going to audition for the next show they're doing," she explained as she sat down. 

Joey turned to Milo with curiosity. "What's the next show they're doing?" he asked his twin sister. Milo stared at him for a moment. "Are you sure you want to know?" she questioned. Joey nodded eagerly. "Alright, it's called 'Me and My Dick'," Milo revealed, prompting Joey to stare at her in disbelief. "Wait, are you serious?" he asked incredulously. Milo nodded solemnly. "Yes, I'm being serious," she confirmed.

Harper sat there, listening to the twins without much surprise. Then, Joey turned to his younger sister. "Why aren't you surprised by the name?" he inquired. Harper glanced at him calmly. "Because I already knew the show's name," she replied. 

Milo looked at her younger sister inquisitively. "How?" she asked. Harper met her gaze. "Darren told me. He's writing the music for the show," Harper explained to Milo and Joey. "Oh, okay," Joey responded, understandingly.

It was quiet for a few seconds until Joey spoke up, directing his question to Harper. "So, how are you and Darren?" he asked his sister, who met his gaze. "We're good!" Harper replied, smiling. She then shifted her attention to Milo. 

"And what about you? How are you and Dylan?" she inquired, leaning on the table. Milo chuckled softly, observing Harper's posture. "We're also good. Dylan told me he wants to take me to New York one day," she shared, her smile widening. 

Joey and Harper exchanged a glance before returning their focus to Milo. "Why?" Joey asked, his curiosity evident. Milo met his gaze. "I've always wanted to go to New York," she explained, prompting a nod of understanding from Joey.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱