"Excuse Me What?!"

( A/N this is my first story in here. It's just for fun please don't come at me if there are grammar mistakes!)

——

I walked into school, my long blonde hair flowing down my back instead of up in the normal tight ballerina bun.

Everyone is looking at me like I'm a new student but however I'm not I'm just trying a new look.

My bright blue eyes shine like diamonds as I walk to my locker.

There he is the jock of school with all his friends leaning against my locker!

I walk over to them and stand in front of them and ask in my soft angelic voice "Jacob can you and your friends move somewhere else please?"

He looks at me, his eyes scanning my body like it's an object, then says "Hi princess. I don't think we need to move this is my locker anyway."

I look at him and say a bit more rudely this time and not so soft and angelic "Jacob move."

This time he puts his hands up and moves away, his friends following behind him.

I walk over to my locker with a soft sigh and put my back pack in the locker along with the stuff I don't need for this class period.

I grab my phone and put it in the waist band of my skirt and make sure it won't fall as I walk to my first class of the day, Science.

As I sit down in class my best friend doesn't sit with me instead Jacob does and I try my best to stay away from him.

But he keeps looking at me, then he slides me a note and I grab it and put it in my notebook as I try to concentrate on my work.

When the bell rings I walk out of class breathing a sigh of relief as I walk away from Jacob and go down the hallway.

7 more class periods until school is over for the day.

When I go out to my car Jacob is leaning against it waiting for me, I look at him as he goes to speak "You want to come to a party this weekend?"

I look at him "Excuse me what?!" I say excitedly as I've never been invited to a party before.

Jacob chuckles as he looks at me with his emerald green eyes, and looks into my bright blue eyes.

I smile softly as he walks away knowing I was excited to be invited to a party.

I get into my car thinking about what to wear and start driving home.

My thoughts are all on him, the way he walks, the way he talks, the way he smiles.

456 words